Raga AT#28- Kurbaan Hua. Page 146. - Page 78

Posted: 12 years ago
Darine I Found The Song. Thanks For Your Help. GN Sweety.
Sweety me going, too. GN /GD , sweet dreams and take care!
I Cant Belive That Sangini Is Ending So Soon. Well I Hope We See Binny and Iqbal Again Real Soon.
by the way gauri looked really beautiful in that blue sari with her open hair, loved the saying she saidin the precap  its getting intresting to watch but sad at the same time to see gauri so sad ðŸ˜” hope she wins  every battle against p massi and ratnesh
oh yes my opinian about p i was wrong she has not changed ,can't belive she lied to rudra against gauri how can she do that ...so mad @her😡
Hello all you beautiful people! How is everyone?  Sorry for my late entry was at my turkish literature classes.

Hi Mel… I'm fine… how are you? I'm late too was at a funeral… How was today's episode?

Originally posted by raga_fan

oh yes my opinian about p i was wrong she has not changed ,can't belive she lied to rudra against gauri how can she do that ...so mad @her😡

What she lied to Rudra about Gauri? That's not a nice thing to do; she has not changed at all.                     

Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Hi Mel' I'm fine' how are you? I'm late too was at a funeral' How was today's episode?

Hi Ria , i am fine.

have to watch it, lekin mujhe darr lagda ha hain ( i am scared ).😕😕😕
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Hi Ria , i am fine.

have to watch it, lekin mujhe darr lagda ha hain ( i am scared ).😕😕😕

I have to wait a few hours before I can see it… I'm so curious to know what actually happened.