Raga AT#28- Kurbaan Hua. Page 146. - Page 73

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

You are right, she had still hopes, but after she overheard what he planned for G, i think, she lost her hope.

Yes now she will lose all her hope of turning him back into a good human being. I feel sorry for her but at the same time she should be happy that she doesn't have to spend the rest of her life with a man like that.

Do you still think Gauri should leave the house & live separately from all that drama?

Btw forgot to mention , G was again at the madir and was parying to Shivji. that he should give her Rudr back! And promised to fast fort him.
The priest saw her there, they talked and he gave her a sacred symbol.
Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Do you still think Gauri should leave the house & live separately from all that drama?

It would be the best for her! Cause now, she and her baby are in danger to get harm,ed from 3 different people: Rats , Massi and P!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Btw forgot to mention , G was again at the madir and was parying to Shivji. that he should give her Rudr back! And promised to fast fort him.
The priest saw her there, they talked and he gave her a sacred symbol.

I love her immense faith in shivji, he has to help her. I don't think she should fast, do you Mel? I mean fasting is great but she is pregnant, little Rudra needs to eat.

G will get back her Rudra for sure!

I love her immense faith in shivji, he has to help her. I don't think she should fast, do you Mel? I mean fasting is great but she is pregnant, little Rudra needs to eat.

G will get back her Rudra for sure!

She should not fast, it could harm the baby.

It would be the best for her! Cause now, she and her baby are in danger to get harm,ed from 3 different people: Rats , Massi and P!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Yes Mel  you are right but I think she wont leave as yet, maybe if Rudra really gets married to P then she will leave.

She should not fast, it could harm the baby.

Yes she could harm our little Rudraβ€¦πŸ˜ƒ

Mel I have to leave now, will be back later hopefully, TC.

Yes she could harm our little Rudra'πŸ˜ƒ

I want a little Rudr and Gauri.❀️