Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

Tomorrow is so hard to predict. Btw, when are they going to start preparing for this stupid wedding? Seems like everyone has forget that Rudra is still legally married to Gauri & it's a crime to get married to someone else'. But the CVs are senseless as well as everyone in the Rawat Family.                

The  dance was for the receptions, which they danced today.🤢🤢🤢  Maasi told it, that the song should play on the reception.
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Btw they didnt show the scene where G talks with the doc from yesterdays precap, today.
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

The  dance was for the receptions, which they danced today.🤢🤢🤢  Maasi told it, that the song should play on the reception.

Oh really, that woman is directing the whole show, why should anyone listen to her? I hate that woman so much. I don't know if I will be able to put up with her in the remaining episodes of Sangini.

-Ria- thumbnail

Btw they didnt show the scene where G talks with the doc from yesterdays precap, today.

Maybe they edited that part out.

-Ria- thumbnail

What kind of mother is RR? I know she loves Rudra so much that she wants G to avoid him but why the hell she agreed for Pihu to marry Rudra when she fully well knows that G is carrying Rudra's child? That must be the most hurtful thing for G. where is Sunheri? G needs her mom to be with her.

OrientalDancer thumbnail

What kind of mother is RR? I know she loves Rudra so much that she wants G to avoid him but why the hell she agreed for Pihu to marry Rudra when she fully well knows that G is carrying Rudra's child? That must be the most hurtful thing for G. where is Sunheri? G needs her mom to be with her.

Gs family is not in town and RR doesnt think about her grandchild, it seems. G promised RR that she will stay away from R.😭
-Ria- thumbnail

Gs family is not in town and RR doesnt think about her grandchild, it seems. G promised RR that she will stay away from R.😭

CVs should bring back G's family, she needs her mom atleast. RR is selfish, that's all…. Why G has to stay away from R? Maybe she will stay away just to please RR but Rudra might not be able to stay away from her😃

-Ria- thumbnail

Mel, do u think Rudra will really get married to Pihu & then remember everything?

OrientalDancer thumbnail

Mel, do u think Rudra will really get married to Pihu & then remember everything?

I hope not, but if that happens, he should torture her and her maasi , when he gets back his memory!😈
-Ria- thumbnail

With Gauri:

Dadu

KB

Against Gauri:

Massi

Ratnesh

Pihu

RR

I must say that Gauri has a very strong heart to deal with these people that are against her.