Raga AT#28- Kurbaan Hua. Page 146. - Page 68

Posted: 12 years ago
R didnt take the medicine, after RR disturbing them , the medidicne fell down from Gs hands.

Mel did they show who poisoned Rudra's medicine?

Originally posted by OrientalDancer

R didnt take the medicine, after RR disturbing them , the medidicne fell down from Gs hands.

Yes! I'm so happy to hear that, if R had taken that medicine, G would have gotten all the blame.

Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Mel did they show who poisoned Rudra's medicine?

I skipped most of the scenes, so i dont knwo. And KB told G something , but that part gpt blurred and the sound went away.

R an P dancing together.🤢🤢🤢  G watches it and then R somehow remembers when he danced with G at the party in Rawat mansion.
Edited by OrientalDancer - 12 years ago

I'm wondering who poisoned that medicine, seems like its Ratnesh because he is the only one that wants Rudra dead.

I'm wondering who poisoned that medicine, seems like its Ratnesh because he is the only one that wants Rudra dead.

But it was a hand of a woman. Perhasp that witch maasi did it.🤢🤢🤢

R an P dancing together.🤢🤢🤢  G watches it and then R somehow remembers when he danced with G at the party in Rawat mansion.

I skipped most of the scenes, so i dont knwo. And KB told G something , but that part gpt blurred and the sound went away.

Ok, why you skipped it? Is it that boring?

Awww, poor G watching R and P dancing…. It's all too sad.

Well that's great news that remembered when he danced with G at the party.

Ok, why you skipped it? Is it that boring?

Awww, poor G watching R and P dancing'. It's all too sad.

Well that's great news that remembered when he danced with G at the party.

From the precap it looks, that G will tell Dadu , that P changed the medicine so that Rs memory doesnt come back.P looked really scary at that moment! Everyone else shocked and R a little angry, i think.😕😕😕

But it was a hand of a woman. Perhasp that witch maasi did it.🤢🤢🤢

Yes it could definitely be Massi.

I'm glad that while dancing with P, he remembered when he danced with G at the party… that's good news for me.

Just imagine How G is feeling watching him with Pihu like that… uff I don't want to think about it.                        

And they dance to one of my fave songs "Laal dupatta" from "mujhse Shaadi karogi"! 😭🤢Edited by OrientalDancer - 12 years ago