Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Artemis678

Iam Watching Sangini Right Now. Rats IS So Evil.

That was so mean to tell his good to afraid her, I hated the way he pushed her... these heartless people are complety unaware that she could loose her baby... ! When R will get to know that Ratnesh had tried to hurt G, he'll def kill him.
OrientalDancer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Darine1980

That was so mean to tell his good to afraid her, I hated the way he pushed her... these heartless people are complety unaware that she could loose her baby... ! When R will get to know that Ratnesh had tried to hurt G, he'll def kill him.

Did G reminded RR and the others of what Rats is capable of?  I didnt watch the whole scene , only that she siad she doesnt trust him.
Darine1980 thumbnail

Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Me, too.

Btw i noticed that yet , too, that his and Binnys, Aditid scenes , were shot sepratly.😕😕😕

Yes, I hate this in indian serials. It spoils everything!
Darine1980 thumbnail

Did G reminded RR and the others of what Rats is capable of?  I didnt watch the whole scene , only that she siad she doesnt trust him.

G said that she doesn't trust Ratnesh, and RR stood by her cause she didn't trust him either in the business matters, thank God she had some sense.
Darine1980 thumbnail
RG've become friends now 😃 Edited by Darine1980 - 12 years ago
OrientalDancer thumbnail

G said that she doesn't trust Ratnesh, and RR stood by her cause she didn't trust him either in the business matters, thank God she had some sense.

Only in this business matters, else she has completly lost it and trusts rats in it, not to remind R of his past etc.😡😡😡
Darine1980 thumbnail

Only in this business matters, else she has completly lost it and trusts rats in it, not to remind R of his past etc.😡😡😡

What does RR think of herself? I just hate the way she treats G, on the on hand, she's blaming G for whatever is happening to R and, on the other hand, she wants her to handle the family business. This woman is not trustworthy and senseless !
Darine1980 thumbnail
I am heppie that MIK will be come back tomorrow 🥳... Missed him sooo much !
OrientalDancer thumbnail

What does RR think of herself? I just hate the way she treats G, on the on hand, she's blaming G for whatever is happening to R and, on the other hand, she wants her to handle the family business. This woman is not trustworthy and senseless !

She wants her son to be happy and sane and thinks right now he is happy with P, so thats why she keeps G away frim him, cause everytime R is with G , he kind of rembers something , but gets unconcious and "mad" .But she doesnt know, that he will be his angry self , when he gets his memory back and knows how they treated G.Ant that they "pushed " P to him! And that they tried everything to keep G away.
Edited by OrientalDancer - 12 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
GN Girls See You Tomrrow.

Mel I Will Write The FF Tonight On Binny's Group.