Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Raga AT#28- Kurbaan Hua. Page 146. - Page 63

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Darine1980

So sorry to hear it Mel... it's good that you made a complaint about it! Hope you'll get your official papers as soon as possible, I know that here in France it takes time to get back these stuff.

About today's Sangini, it's abvious that MIK and Binny shooted their scenes separately, I didn't like it, it affects the chemistry between the two.
I am waiting for toworrow, as MIK will resume the shoot tomorrow InshAllah, we'll get some good scenes, more enjoyable I guess.

I  am worried, cause it seems someone wants to balme G for a trying murder complott.😕😕😕
I liked the scene, where R said G shoukld stay home and prohited her to go out anymore.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OrientalDancer thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Artemis678

Mel I Need Your Permission To Write A New FF On Binny's Group.

You are free to write.😃😃😃  Btw how are you, meri Sweety?
Edited by OrientalDancer - 12 years ago
Darine1980 thumbnail

Hi Mel Hi Darine. Missed You Both.

Hello Nici, how are u? Missed you too...
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Mel. If You Read Page 80 Ria Was Talking About Vivian And Binny To Act Together After Sangini and Pkyek Ends. So I Though Why Not Write A FF. A Dark Story About Them. (:
Darine1980 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: OrientalDancer

I  am worried, cause it seems someone wants to balme G for a trying murder complott.😕😕😕
I liked the scene, where R said G shoukld stay home and prohited her to go out anymore.

May be... I didn't get the last scene with the medicine stuff... Do you think something will happen to R?
SilverBell thumbnail
Iam Fine Girls. On Saturday I Went To See A Movie With My Dad and My Brother. An Engilsh Movie Thor In 3D.
OrientalDancer thumbnail
I would love to see them together.  And i would love to see Iqbal in a role wirh grey shades or completly negative. He can do justice to the role.
And Binny , i would love to see her as amodern kind of girl , or in a hostocrical serial or like Iqbal as character with grey shades or negative.

Btw  there will be another serial, i think something historical.😕
Edited by OrientalDancer - 12 years ago
OrientalDancer thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Darine1980

May be... I didn't get the last scene with the medicine stuff... Do you think something will happen to R?

Dont know, perhasp something will happen so she finds out that was poison or something like that. They showed the doc in the precap saying: it was the medicine from him , which he gave to r or something like that.
SilverBell thumbnail
Mel Darine When Sangini Ends Will Both Leave This Forum?? I Know Ria Will. and So Will I. But Why About You Two???
OrientalDancer thumbnail

Mel Darine When Sangini Ends Will Both Leave This Forum?? I Know Ria Will. and So Will I. But Why About You Two???

I think there wont be a forum, where we can stay. Someone wrote that it will be closed after the ending of the serial.😕😕😕