Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Raga AT#28- Kurbaan Hua. Page 146. - Page 61

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Yes Me Too. Hopefully The Marriage Wont Happen.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supastar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Artemis678

You are So Right Naz. Vivian and Binny Would Be Awsome.

Girls What About Siddhant Karnick?? He Would Look Great with Binny Too.

Sorry Nici, acting wise,  I don't really know Siddhant, but he looks good.

I'm so looking forward to Binny's new show. I just hope she doesn't take too much time off after Sangini.

But Binny with Vivian, or Pulkit Samrat would be just awesome. A college love story would be nice, but how bout a story about two young stars trying to make it big in showbiz? 😍
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yes Me Too. Hopefully The Marriage Wont Happen.

If that marriage happens I will quit the show right there & then, I will not watch the end of Sangini.

SilverBell thumbnail
Ria Even It Wasnt For Dulhaan I Wont Be Watching Any Series at all. Divyanka Is My First Soap Star. Banno Main Teri Dulhaan Was My First Series. So Yes Divyanka Would Be The Best Choice For MIK To Work With.
She Is Very Pretty Too. I Miss Her. I Still Watch Her Another Series On SAB.
-Ria- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: supastar

Sorry Nici, acting wise,  I don't really know Siddhant, but he looks good.

I'm so looking forward to Binny's new show. I just hope she doesn't take too much time off after Sangini.

But Binny with Vivian, or Pulkit Samrat would be just awesome. A college love story would be nice, but how bout a story about two young stars trying to make it big in showbiz? 😍

Yes I hope she doesn't take too much time after Sangini. I want her to experiment like you said on your post on FB.

A college role for Binny will be perfect. She as a young modern today college girl & Vivian is perfect for the role of a college lad…. There should be fun & lots of romance between them. Uff I don't know if my dream will ever come true.

supastar thumbnail

Ria Even It Wasnt For Dulhaan I Wont Be Watching Any Series at all. Divyanka Is My First Soap Star. Banno Main Teri Dulhaan Was My First Series. So Yes Divyanka Would Be The Best Choice For MIK To Work With.

Divyanka and MIK would be nice. Never got the chance to follow Dulhan, but I've seen her in a few epis. I thought she was pretty good.
-Ria- thumbnail

Omg Nici, Dulhan is my first show too unfortunately I watch the last few episodes of it. Diyanka is very nice, I like her a lot. would love to see her with MIK.

SilverBell thumbnail
Hmm A College Romance Between Vivian& Binny. Yup Iam Dead. Hehe Lets See If God Answers Our Wish. His Already Doing PKYEK. That's A Dark Love Story. Would Love Another Dark With Him And Binny. (:
supastar thumbnail

Hmm A College Romance Between Vivian& Binny. Yup Iam Dead. Hehe Lets See If God Answers Our Wish. His Already Doing PKYEK. That's A Dark Love Story. Would Love Another Dark With Him And Binny. (:

Vivian's already committed to PKYEK, it may be difficult for him to juggle between two dramas at the same time (I'm talking as if HE IS going to act in a serial with Binny haha)

Any other lucky candidates for our lovely Binny? πŸ˜†
SilverBell thumbnail
Ria Check Your Scrapbook. It's Like Quick Chat. Mel and Darine Already know about It.