Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supastar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

I want to ask you this.

The last episode of Sangini ended where G was singing & Rudra was remembering some images from the past' what exactly happened? Did he remembered anything about G?

He could only see blurred image of a girl singing the song. He could not clearly see Gauri's face πŸ˜’ But one thing he was quite sure, that he had heard Gauri sang that song. He just can't recall exactly where and when.

Earlier in today's epi, they showed R fainted, after trying so hard to remember. 🀒
Edited by supastar - 12 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Naz Hi Ria. I Missed You Girls.
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: supastar

I was a big fan of Kasamh Se. Just like Sangini, the creatives also butchered the story. To some fans, the only highlight of the show was the moment Jai and Bani became one. The story never progressed from there, just stupid, nonsensical tracks. They even showed Jai had an affair with his own sister in law; Jai and Bani's children got kidnapped and killed. It was really sick. 🀒

I TRIED watching Choti Bahu (the first season), but stopped watching after a couple of months. I just can't stand watching how various characters keep (emotionally) torturing Radhika. And I mean no disrespect when I say this but, I thought there were way too many religious ceremonies shown in Choti Bahu. I thought it really dragged the pace of the show.

To be honest I got to watch all the bad parts of Kasamh se, I start watching it when Bani came back in the house as Pronita to help her children & I continued to watched it because I really liked Vivian Dsena who played the role of Vicky.

I never watched CB1 neither CB2, I don't have the time to watch it. I'm so hooked to Sangini that I make time for this forum & show but I can't say I'm too disappointed although some tracks were unbearable, I got to see MIK & Binny together, that's really enough for me.

supastar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Artemis678

Hi Nici!

I love your lil profile pic. Gauri looks really nice whevener she lets her hair down. 😊
-Ria- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Artemis678

Hey Nici, it's good to see you again, really missed you too.😊

supastar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

To be honest I got to watch all the bad parts of Kasamh se, I start watching it when Bani came back in the house as Pronita to help her children & I continued to watched it because I really liked Vivian Dsena who played the role of Vicky.

I never watched CB1 neither CB2, I don't have the time to watch it. I'm so hooked to Sangini that I make time for this forum & show but I can't say I'm too disappointed although some tracks were unbearable, I got to see MIK & Binny together, that's really enough for me.

Hahaha I stopped watching after Prachi Desai left the show, and they introduced this Pronita character to replace Bani.

-Ria- thumbnail

He could only see blurred image of a girl singing the song. He could not clearly see Gauri's face πŸ˜’ But one thing he was quite sure, that he had heard Gauri sang that song. He just can't recall exactly where and when.

Earlier in today's epi, they showed R fainted, after trying so hard to remember. 🀒

Oh, that sucks big time! But atleast he was sure that Gauri sang that song.

He fainted that's why RR said to G that she sang that song on purpose.

-Ria- thumbnail

Hahaha I stopped watching after Prachi Desai left the show, and they introduced this Pronita character to replace Bani.

Yes Naz, I watched all the bad parts of it, after the show ended then I got to know about Prachi.

-Ria- thumbnail

How do u think about this? Binny and Vivian opposite each other in another show, I think they would make a great pair.

-Ria- thumbnail

I think Gauri's baby will survive because the show is coming to an end… that's great because it would be unbearable for her to loose her child during this process.