Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

I was thinking suppose R got married to Pihu & then remember everything? ( I don't want that to happen) but do u girls think after his marriage he will leave Pihu & go back to G?

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Girls, have to go, will be back later.
-Ria- thumbnail
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

I think , he would really go mad , after he regains his memory back  and is married with P.

Exactly he would definitely turn mad then. RR forget that Rudra is suffering from partial memory loss, stupid woman!

supastar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think , he would really go mad , after he regains his memory back  and is married with P.

Definately, he'll hate everyone, and starts destroying himself once again. And how RR is going fix all that, I really would like to find out.
-Ria- thumbnail
Originally posted by: supastar

No one knows, Mel. Massi closed the kitchen(?) door. Only God (and the Creatives) knows what she had told Pihu.

Perhaps she told Pihu something about the medicine, what do u think?

-Ria- thumbnail

Definately, he'll hate everyone, and starts destroying himself once again. And how RR is going fix all that, I really would like to find out.

Well said Naz!👏

-Ria- thumbnail

Girls, have to go, will be back later.

Ok Mel, see you later.

supastar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

I was thinking suppose R got married to Pihu & then remember everything? ( I don't want that to happen) but do u girls think after his marriage he will leave Pihu & go back to G?

Can he get married to Pihu in the first place? He is still legally married to Gauri. Unless the Rawats are willing to let R commit bigamy, and let him be at risk of getting caught and sent to jail...

Oh well, you can never know what's goin to happen next. Knowing how 'clever' the creatives are, I've stopped hoping.
-Ria- thumbnail

Naz are you still writing the update for our group on FB?

-Ria- thumbnail

Can he get married to Pihu in the first place? He is still legally married to Gauri. Unless the Rawats are willing to let R commit bigamy, and let him be at risk of getting caught and sent to jail...

Oh well, you can never know what's goin to happen next. Knowing how 'clever' the creatives are, I've stopped hoping.

Well everyone seems to forgot that R is still legally married to G. Well as we said before the whole Rawat Family is crazy so they are good enough to commit that crime & as to CVs are equally stupid to show something like that. Hate them so much, they are the reason that Sangini is in this position today.