Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Ria, i am downloading DKs, but not watching it. Someone posted on FB , that she saw Binny in yesterdays epi and i watched it. No sign og her, i assume she mistook Vandana for Binny.

Ohh ok, yes probably she mistook Vandana for Binny.

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

That's nice. I heard Kolkata is a nice place. I guess u want to watch your fave shows & your dad wants to watch IPL, that's very irritating.

Yah , that's exactly the case . There's always a lil tug of war , funny type though.😆 Then dad leaves the TV room , with a pout , looking cute . ðŸ˜³
-Ria- thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Right now I'm wearing a negligee n yet not much comfortable , with two fans running , ceiling fan , table fan . Uff ! There r chocolates stacked in fridge but it's so hot now , that I don't feel like eating ,em any more .       @ Mel, isn't there copy of your insurance card ? Have u lodged a complain ?    @ Ri , never knew u watch IPL , thought only resident Indians n boys watch it .

That's like really hot Mac.

Actually my dad is a huge fan of cricket so since I was little I was hooked to the game. I grew with cricket in my brains I guess.😃

LadyMacbeth thumbnail

I dont want to close it  and the RaGa one, too.  I will let them stzill open , so we can keep in touch! As for Binnys group , i think i will post all realted stuff to her , there.

Thanks Mel , for your awesome effort . Thank God we r all Fb friends , so we'll never lose touch . N , Mel, when I heard that Binny won't b in DKS , I also lost interest , but then when I watched parts of it , the performances of Prince , Siddhesh n Mayuresh r sooo good n enjoyable n of course I support DID 1 , as they r by far the best . I watch DKS bits n parts.
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mac, the problem is , i dont know where exactly i lost it/it got stolen.😭😭😭
But i filed a complaint.
-Ria- thumbnail

I dont want to close it  and the RaGa one, too.  I will let them stzill open , so we can keep in touch! As for Binnys group , i think i will post all realted stuff to her , there.

Oh Yes Mel, plz leave Raga group open, we will chat about them there. Atleast when we miss them we can go there. Thanks Mel so much for everything.

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Ri , nice FF yaar , will miss your writing , when u'll leave the forum . N , don't u b watching any thing else ? Today I watched RMJ , not that it was any thing exceptional, but there was nothing interesting in any other channel n it at least has a story .
-Ria- thumbnail

Thanks Mel , for your awesome effort . Thank God we r all Fb friends , so we'll never lose touch . N , Mel, when I heard that Binny won't b in DKS , I also lost interest , but then when I watched parts of it , the performances of Prince , Siddhesh n Mayuresh r sooo good n enjoyable n of course I support DID 1 , as they r by far the best . I watch DKS bits n parts.

When Binny opted out I decided not to watch DKS. Whenever I watch a dance show I always think about Binny. I don't know how I watch DID doubles without Binny in it, that was like so unlike me, my mom was surprised.

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I am for DID2!😃😛  Heard that prince, Jai and Siddesh are the one, who have antics and behvae very bad.😕😕😕
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
I shouldn't b saying this Mel , but u should've been more careful , but I make lots of mistakes too . N , BTW , today DID 1 , DID 2 separate group performance , performance by Jay n Atul , one chhau n one Lauli dance performance ,I'm really liking Louli dance type , u know . N, both me n me sis have grown a desire 2 learn Laoli.