Raga AT#28- Kurbaan Hua. Page 146. - Page 49

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Ria, i am downloading DKs, but not watching it. Someone posted on FB , that she saw Binny in yesterdays epi and i watched it. No sign og her, i assume she mistook Vandana for Binny.

Ohh ok, yes probably she mistook Vandana for Binny.

Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

That's nice. I heard Kolkata is a nice place. I guess u want to watch your fave shows & your dad wants to watch IPL, that's very irritating.
 Yah , that's exactly the case . There's always a lil tug of war , funny type though.😆 Then dad leaves the TV room , with a pout , looking cute . ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Right now I'm wearing a negligee n yet not much comfortable , with two fans running , ceiling fan , table fan . Uff ! There r chocolates stacked in fridge but it's so hot now , that I don't feel like eating ,em any more .       @ Mel, isn't there copy of your insurance card ? Have u lodged a complain ?    @ Ri , never knew u watch IPL , thought only resident Indians n boys watch it .

That's like really hot Mac.

Actually my dad is a huge fan of cricket so since I was little I was hooked to the game. I grew with cricket in my brains I guess.😃

I dont want to close it  and the RaGa one, too.  I will let them stzill open , so we can keep in touch! As for Binnys group , i think i will post all realted stuff to her , there.
Thanks Mel , for your awesome effort . Thank God we r all Fb friends , so we'll never lose touch . N , Mel, when I heard that Binny won't b in DKS , I also lost interest , but then when I watched parts of it , the performances of Prince , Siddhesh n Mayuresh r sooo good n enjoyable n of course I support DID 1 , as they r by far the best . I watch DKS bits n parts.
Mac, the problem is , i dont know where exactly i lost it/it got stolen.😭😭😭
But i filed a complaint.

I dont want to close it  and the RaGa one, too.  I will let them stzill open , so we can keep in touch! As for Binnys group , i think i will post all realted stuff to her , there.

Oh Yes Mel, plz leave Raga group open, we will chat about them there. Atleast when we miss them we can go there. Thanks Mel so much for everything.

Ri , nice FF yaar , will miss your writing , when u'll leave the forum . N , don't u b watching any thing else ? Today I watched RMJ , not that it was any thing exceptional, but there was nothing interesting in any other channel n it at least has a story .

Thanks Mel , for your awesome effort . Thank God we r all Fb friends , so we'll never lose touch . N , Mel, when I heard that Binny won't b in DKS , I also lost interest , but then when I watched parts of it , the performances of Prince , Siddhesh n Mayuresh r sooo good n enjoyable n of course I support DID 1 , as they r by far the best . I watch DKS bits n parts.

When Binny opted out I decided not to watch DKS. Whenever I watch a dance show I always think about Binny. I don't know how I watch DID doubles without Binny in it, that was like so unlike me, my mom was surprised.

I am for DID2!😃😛  Heard that prince, Jai and Siddesh are the one, who have antics and behvae very bad.😕😕😕
I shouldn't b saying this Mel , but u should've been more careful , but I make lots of mistakes too . N , BTW , today DID 1 , DID 2 separate group performance , performance by Jay n Atul , one chhau n one Lauli dance performance ,I'm really liking Louli dance type , u know . N, both me n me sis have grown a desire 2 learn Laoli.