Raga AT#28- Kurbaan Hua. Page 146. - Page 39

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Raga-Fan. My Name Is Nicita.
Hello all you beautiful people! How is everyone?

Well seems like its official, Sangini coming to an end, it's very sad but I had a feeling this was coming because of the trps & the way the story is going. CVs should learn from this experience! I hate them honestly.                     

Edited by Shawty_sweetnes - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Well seems like its official, Sangini coming to an end, it's very sad but I had a feeling this was coming because of the trps & the way the story is going. CVs should learn from this experience! I hate them honestly.                     

I agree, Ria.  How are you?

I am happy and sad about it.
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

I agree, Ria.  How are you?

I am happy and sad about it.

I'm fine Mel…. how are you?

I'm really sad & disappointed, first of all Zee cheated us & lied, hate them for that…. Why they did that? That was really unnecessary, they should have told us that Sangini is coming to an end rather than repeatedly lying.😡

Second of all I will really miss Iqbal & Binny, I love them so much.😭😭

Third, I will miss u guys & chatting with u guys as well.😭😭

Mel, I really loved yesterday's episode, it was lovely, all Raga's scenes were so nice & great acting by Iqbal & Binny.

The episode ended on a high and now this bad news. Hopefully we have more Ragalicious scenes coming up.

Mel we should ask Zee about it & see what will they reply. They have really been unfair to us. They give us false hopes and kept on lying to loyal viewers, that's not a nice thing to do.

Hello girls, can't beleive what I've read ...

Mel we should ask Zee about it & see what will they reply. They have really been unfair to us. They give us false hopes and kept on lying to loyal viewers, that's not a nice thing to do.

In a recent answer, they said Sangini is not ending...

Mel, I really loved yesterday's episode, it was lovely, all Raga's scenes were so nice & great acting by Iqbal & Binny.

The episode ended on a high and now this bad news. Hopefully we have more Ragalicious scenes coming up.

Zee has ruined everything... I am totally depressed now !