Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Darine, whats yourvtake on todays epi?

Didn't like the first part with P... yuckkk !!!!!

But the rest of the epi was interesting to watch! I think to story becomes interesting as everybody turns againt G. I've told you that RR will see a threat in G for R's health. RR will not turn totally negative, but will have some shades. It's totally wronf to try to keep away G from his husband specially that she's expcting his child. She cares a damn about G.
I also think that even if he's totally unaware of the situation, R will be the one who will support Gauri in this though time. That's may be whay will give her the strength to stay.
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Originally posted by: Darine1980

Didn't like the first part with P... yuckkk !!!!!

But the rest of the epi was interesting to watch! I think to story becomes interesting as everybody turns againt G. I've told you that RR will see a threat in G for R's health. RR will not turn totally negative, but will have some shades. It's totally wronf to try to keep away G from his husband specially that she's expcting his child. She cares a damn about G.
I also think that even if he's totally unaware of the situation, R will be the one who will support Gauri in this though time. That's may be whay will give her the strength to stay.

And what about the precap?
Darine1980 thumbnail
How RR can tell to P that she agrees for the her marriage with R? It's total nonsense. She can't deny that G is R's wife, how can she forget what G has done for the whole family? She's so ungrateful, she must be ashamed of herself !
Darine1980 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

Leave R with Pihu? R would be miserable for the rest of his life & G will never be happy without R bcoz R is her life, so she rather be with him & suffer than being without him. Ideal Indian woman.

That's so sad... Even if I think R really loves G, I think he has always taken G for granted, he needs this kind of test to feel insecure. I would like to see that in Sangini.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
RR Turning Negtive Again?? Oh Great. Why?? Dumb Writers Cant Think Of Anything Else. It's The Same Thing Again. Back To Sqaure One. RR Hating G.
OrientalDancer thumbnail

How RR can tell to P that she agrees for the her marriage with R? It's total nonsense. She can't deny that G is R's wife, how can she forget what G has done for the whole family? She's so ungrateful, she must be ashamed of herself !

She like  R takes g for granted. And i dont think,that she was really ever was in love with someone.
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

RR is an ungrateful woman in my opinion, she forgot how when Rats buried her alive G was the one to saved her from dying. She is boosting up P's confidence is getting  back Rudra. What kind of a mother is she? P is so weak. I hate both of them.

Darine1980 thumbnail
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

When R will gets his memory back, i want  to see an angry R, who is full of anger against   Rats P, RR  and Ps maasi.

You've read in my thoughts Mel... imagine if G will loose her child, R will not be only angry but volcanic! he'll destroy everything along his route !
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Artemis678

RR Turning Negtive Again?? Oh Great. Why?? Dumb Writers Cant Think Of Anything Else. It's The Same Thing Again. Back To Sqaure One. RR Hating G.

Yes Nici I agree with you.

RR also forgot that G is pregnant with her grandson ( I'm assuming G is having a little Rudra). I hate that woman now, she agrees for P to marry her son.

Darine1980 thumbnail
I think tomorrow R will find out about G's pregnancy.