Raga AT#28- Kurbaan Hua. Page 146. - Page 22

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

🀒

The saving grace only the the RaGa parts and that R hold Gs pallu in his sleep.

The pallu scene was so cute... and when R has woke up and screamed G's name, it looked like he's felt that she was nearby, amazing !

When R will gets his memory back, i want  to see an angry R, who is full of anger against   Rats P, RR  and Ps maasi.
Originally posted by Darine1980

I think today's epi was pretty interesting aprt the P's stuff.
Until now, even if R is not aware that she's his wife, RG were often togeither and noone was plotting against them (massi and Ratnesh did but nothing really serious). Both RG have no connection. I didn't really feel that R felt connected to G.
But, now that everybody is in collusion to separate them for different reasons, some want ths separation for few days and others for ever; strangely, they'll spend more time togeither and we'll get to see how R is connected to G. Now the story will be focused more on RG, that's my feelings.

I think why we don't see R connecting too much with G & being close with her because for him she is a married woman & everytime he gets a bit close he tries to control himself & stay far but i want him to be close with her.

Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Where were you? I was waiting for you so long. I'm kidding yaarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, I'm not angry. All that matters is that you are here now.😊

Sorry yaar, I was at my parents place.. As you said, the most important is to be here now with my dearest friends. Big hugg to you all!
Darine, your opinion about the precap, please?πŸ˜ƒ
You Welcome Ria. (: Well Lets See How Strong G's Faith In Rudra Is. I Want His Memroy To Back So He Kick His Brother and Pihu's Aunt Out Of The House and His Life.

The pallu scene was so cute... and when R has woke up and screamed G's name, it looked like he's felt that she was nearby, amazing !

I always love when he calls for his Gauri.

Girls my mom fave scene from Sangini is when Rudra was going crazy looking for G when Abhay kidnapped her. When he was saying if anything happens to my Gauri I will kill you.

Originally posted by Artemis678

You Welcome Ria. (: Well Lets See How Strong G's Faith In Rudra Is. I Want His Memroy To Back So He Kick His Brother and Pihu's Aunt Out Of The House and His Life.

And that 🀬  P with them.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Artemis678

Yes Nici, I want him to kick P out of his life forever too because she is always there to create trouble.

Sorry yaar, I was at my parents place.. As you said, the most important is to be here now with my dearest friends. Big hugg to you all!

A big hug right back to you!πŸ˜ƒ