Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Zeetv Should End This Awful Track. I Dont Want To Pihu Anymore. She Sucks!
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Darine1980

😲😲😲

Why? What have I done???

Where were you? I was waiting for you so long. I'm kidding yaarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, I'm not angry. All that matters is that you are here now.😊

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Only KB and dadu are on her side. P that bloody b***  doesnt know what she wants.

At the opposite Mel, I think P knows exactly what she wants, and there's no doubt, she wants RUDR !!! When I've watched yesterday's epi, the last scene has clearly shown that P has some feelings for R. But I'll never call it love, cause she doesn't know what's the meaning of this word.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks For Agreeing With Me Darine. G Needs To Move Away. and Look After Herself and Her Child.
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Darine, whats yourvtake on todays epi?
-Ria- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Darine1980

Hey Nici, how are you? I totally agree with you, G should leave R cause she's the one who always have to suffer, and it's not fair !

Leave R with Pihu? R would be miserable for the rest of his life & G will never be happy without R bcoz R is her life, so she rather be with him & suffer than being without him. Ideal Indian woman.

OrientalDancer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

Leave R with Pihu? R would be miserable for the rest of his life & G will never be happy without R bcoz R is her life, so she rather be with him & suffer than being without him. Ideal Indian woman.

And get to see him getting cozy with that  b***?😲  I actually would live seperate from him that watching him getting cozy.
-Ria- thumbnail

Nici, thanks for adding me in Vivo's group.

Darine1980 thumbnail
I think today's epi was pretty interesting aprt the P's stuff.
Until now, even if R is not aware that she's his wife, RG were often togeither and noone was plotting against them (massi and Ratnesh did but nothing really serious). Both RG have no connection. I didn't really feel that R felt connected to G.
But, now that everybody is in collusion to separate them for different reasons, some want ths separation for few days and others for ever; strangely, they'll spend more time togeither and we'll get to see how R is connected to G. Now the story will be focused more on RG, that's my feelings.
-Ria- thumbnail

Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

And get to see him getting cozy with that  b***?😲  I actually would live seperate from him that watching him getting cozy.

I know Mel but G always has this hope in her heart that R will get back his memory & I believe in her faith because faith is love.