Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Raga AT#28- Kurbaan Hua. Page 146. - Page 16

-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Mel everyone will blame G because P is falling for R but I don't blame G, it's all P's fault. G has faith in her & trusts her to help R but now look at her. She has changed but now fully, there is still some evilness in her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ria- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Its easy to understanf Pihu, she wants everything which makes her happy.That girls sucks big time.🤢🤢🤢
.Someone wrote that Rudr said to Gauri, that she and her baby are his responsability.

I

I couldn't agree more Mel.

What? When did R said that? Is that from the precap?

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

Mel everyone will blame G because P is falling for R but I don't blame G, it's all P's fault. G has faith in her & trusts her to help R but now look at her. She has changed but now fully, there is still some evilness in her.

I never believed in Ps transformation.And AG imho is not convincing at all.🤢

I hop Sangini turns better, but if not, i hope Binny gets another show  so that  we have not to bear AG/Pihu anymore.

Yep , Ria, its from the precap.
Edited by OrientalDancer - 12 years ago
-Ria- thumbnail

I never believed in Ps transformation.And AG imho is not convincing at all.🤢

I hop Sangini turns better, but if not, i hope Binny gets another show  so that  we have not bear AG/Pihu anymore.

Yep , Ria, its from the precap.

I always doubted her transformation.

I truly hope when Sangini goes off air Binny will get a lead role in some other show but I will miss her with MIK.

OrientalDancer thumbnail

I always doubted her transformation.

I truly hope when Sangini goes off air Binny will get a lead role in some other show but I will miss her with MIK.

Me, too.😭😭😭

Or they should kill offf Ps character and her fans will be happy about that and stop bashing Binny.
-Ria- thumbnail
Mel, I read the post, I'm glad in a way that Rudra got to know that G is pregnant, maybe he will have some connection with his child & I want to see him taking care of G.                                                    
OrientalDancer thumbnail

Mel, I read the post, I'm glad in a way that Rudra got to know that G is pregnant, maybe he will have some connection with his child & I want to see him taking care of G.                                                    

i hope that, too, but you know with Sangini  you never get what you want.

This witch of massi has somethibg evil in her mind.🤢🤢🤢😡😡😡
Edited by OrientalDancer - 12 years ago
-Ria- thumbnail

Me, too.😭😭😭

Or they should kill offf Ps character and her fans will be happy about that and stop bashing Binny.

Mel, today I read some really disgusting posts about Gauri that I just logged out. I can't understand AG's fans, they just can't get over the fact that Binny is in the lead & not AG. Both girls are different, BS is perfect for G while AG is suited for P but no they got to self praise her & bash BS for I don't know what reason.

It's simple if you don't like or appreciate atleast don't insult. I never Bash or said anything bad about AG although I have my opinions about her, I rather say quiet but now I'm not so sure about that.                                               

-Ria- thumbnail

i hope that, too, but you know with Sangini  you never get what you want.

This witch of massi has somethibg evil in her mind.🤢🤢🤢😡😡😡

Exactly that witch will spoil everything, I hate her! But I'm sure about Rudra he will be there for G.

OrientalDancer thumbnail
^  Ria, thats why  i dont keep quiet anymore. I will bash AG as mich i want. The mods dont take actions against them,, but when they will warn me or whatever, then i know  what for an hypocritical forum that is.

Some AG fans should be happy about that she got this role or else they woul had to wait, but they are just 🤬.