Raga AT#28- Kurbaan Hua. Page 146. - Page 15

Posted: 12 years ago
^ I agree there.  It seems they rush everything.
Someone here?Who will watch todays epi?
can u all tel me what does rudra say in the precap... i dint understand??
Originally posted by kashya

can u all tel me what does rudra say in the precap... i dint understand??

Hi, I haven't seen the episode yet so I don't know. Maybe when Darine gets here she will be able to tell you.

Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Someone here?Who will watch todays epi?

Hey Mel, I'm here…. How are you?

Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Hey Mel, I'm here'. How are you?

I am fine,and how are you, Ria? Again a depressing episode. RR turns against Gauri.😭😭😭😭😭😭

I am fine,and how are you, Ria? Again a depressing episode. RR turns against Gauri.😭😭😭😭😭😭

I'm fine Mel, so our prediction came true, she turned against G, what a sick thing to do, I know she loves her son too much & is scared if anything happens to him but I thought she trust Gauri and has faith in her. I'm not surprised at RR behavior.

I thought, RR would not lsiten to Rats, she even threatend him , but   she is very easy to convince. And P is a very weak character.🀒  She lets herself influenced so easily and fast.  Edited by OrientalDancer - 12 years ago

I thought, RR would not lsiten to Rats, she even threatend him , but   she is very easy to convince. And P is a very weak character.🀒  She lets herself influenced so easily and fast. 

Exactly RR even threatened Ratnesh & now G has another person who is against her.

About P, she preached to G about how everything is difficult for her to pretend & in the next episode she enjoyed when R lifted her in his arms, she is very weak & is falling for R, I simpy can't understand that girl.

Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Exactly RR even threatened Ratnesh & now G has another person who is against her.

About P, she preached to G about how everything is difficult for her to pretend & in the next episode she enjoyed when R lifted her in his arms, she is very weak & is falling for R, I simpy can't understand that girl.

Its easy to understanf Pihu, she wants everything which makes her happy.That girls sucks big time.🀒🀒🀒
.Someone wrote that Rudr said to Gauri, that she and her baby are his responsability.

I