Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Darine1980

Gets nothing back except pain, tears and betrayal. Even if isn't aware of that, he's betraying G in front of her.

Exactly she is just receiving pain & more pain… Rudra is hurting her unknowingly but still he is hurting her, its more like a torture because she has see him with P everyday.

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I'll be back girls...
-Ria- thumbnail

I know... but she should leave. G was wel known to be a self-respected girl. When she's married R, she has left her self-respect, her strength and his brain behind.

Don't want to look hard, but I really beleive she should leave. I want R to run after her like mad, rather than her. WHy it would be always the same who has to suffer?

Exactly it's always her who has to suffer…. I hate that. I want her to leave when R almost getting back his memory so when he's fully aware of what's going on he will run like mad looking for her. Remember Sangini got its highest trps when Abhay kidnapped G & Rudra was going crazy looking for her.

OrientalDancer thumbnail
I dont think, we will see R suffer again or even worser! But perhaps  Dars wish wikll come true and we will see a heartbroken R , who will try everything to make G happy .πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
-Ria- thumbnail

I don't mind seeing a heartbroken R for a while, esp. if G looses her child R will feel responsible & will try as hard as possible to make her happy.

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Lets wait and watch, how much more the Cvs/writers destroyed the story.
Darine1980 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

Girls I just can't see G crying like that anymore. How can she watch her husband, her life, her love with another woman?

She's bearing all this cause she loves R.
-Ria- thumbnail
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

I dont think, we will see R suffer again or even worser! But perhaps  Dars wish wikll come true and we will see a heartbroken R , who will try everything to make G happy .πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

You never know Mel, maybe we will see him suffer a bit when he learns that he is becoming a daddy & if loose her child it will be worse for R.

-Ria- thumbnail

She's bearing all this cause she loves R.

Well I think she loves him more than herself & her life all together. It's unconditional love.

OrientalDancer thumbnail
She loves him to dreath. She said , that she is ready to sacrifize her life for his and his familys happines.