Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Raga AT#28- Kurbaan Hua. Page 146. - Page 8

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

Awww, yep old R is definitely back, he is drinking again! Looks like he is remembering slowly, that's a sign.😊

Then he realizes that today isn't the first time he drinks. Then he has totally remembered that it was Gauri who was with him in the boat. πŸ˜ƒ
Then massi has spoiled everything, she has called him telling him that P is injured. He escaped from the boat, and run (you have to se how he was runing, he looked so crazy, I hated it). He has reached the place where P and her massi were, then he has lifted her and go from there leaving a heartbroken G.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Darine1980 thumbnail

To be honest the character of P has not really impressed me so far in this show.

Correction Mel, P has NO character! It's different! I just can't stand that girl anymore!! I know it's just a show, but It's the first time that I hate so much a character in a tv serial.
OrientalDancer thumbnail

Mel do u think this is the worst track in Sangini so far?                        

Actually both the Ram track and this track are the worsest so far, although this memory loss track could had been the best without that ugly massi and Rats in there.😑😑😑  And less of Pihu.
Darine1980 thumbnail

Oh boy! Seems like he will forgot everything.πŸ˜•

Of  course he will Riia... I am not surprised, I knew it! That was too good to be true.
And if R gets back his memory now, what will happen til 5th June?
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Darine1980

Then he realizes that today isn't the first time he drinks. Then he has totally remembered that it was Gauri who was with him in the boat. πŸ˜ƒ
Then massi has spoiled everything, she has called him telling him that P is injured. He escaped from the boat, and run (you have to se how he was runing, he looked so crazy, I hated it). He has reached the place where P and her massi were, then he has lifted her and go from there leaving a heartbroken G.

I hate massi sooo much! Get out from RG's life, who are u to interfere? Massi you have no right to interfere between RG.

P was not even injured, it was something minor! I hate to see R like that, so crazy.

-Ria- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Darine1980

Of  course he will Riia... I am not surprised, I knew it! That was too good to be true.
And if R gets back his memory now, what will happen til 5th June?

Exactly, you are right, u know what I was so looking forward to this memory loss track but now I can't wait for it to get over & done with,🀒 honestly girls.

OrientalDancer thumbnail
I am only waiting for that day, when Ps maasi will get the bill of her interfernce in RaGa and Ps life.I hope and pray that P will hate her maasi for influencing her etc, .
Darine1980 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Man this serial is turnning worser each day!  I cant take it anymore!!😭😭😭😭😭😭

Me it begins tp give a stomach ulcer 🀒. This track has to end soon, I can't bear to see this P around R, and R pagla deewana running after her🀒🀒🀒.
-Ria- thumbnail

Actually both the Ram track and this track are the worsest so far, although this memory loss track could had been the best without that ugly massi and Rats in there.😑😑😑  And less of Pihu.

I agree Mel. This memory track could have been different; massi is a waste in this track & too much of P is being shown, the focus should be on RG & how G helps him to get back his loss memory. That is where CVs has lost it, they never give utmost importance to RG.

Darine1980 thumbnail

Ram's track was more bearable for me.  Have I already said that I HATE PIHU πŸ˜ƒ?
What about you Riia? Do you think that it's the worst track?