OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Pihu has a really week character!!!🤢🤢🤢
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

She has really 2 faces, it seems!  But she will deserve all the pain, she will get in the future.

Poor Gauri, if RR starts to hate her again only KB and Dadu will be again there for her, but all the stress might let her to loose the child.😭😭😭😭

Yes Mel, seem like she has two faces.

Poor G if RR & P turn negative, G will turn mad, only Dadu & Kb will be there for her. G might loose her child.

-Ria- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Darine1980

Very interesting... G gave an appointment to R near the boat.
When she arrives, R was sleeping, then he woke up with a bottle of alcohol in his hand. The old R is def back.
Then, they take a ride... G has started slowly to tell him that if the place reminds him something.
At the beginning, he didn't want to cooperate telling her that he was upset about what happened with P. But slowly, he has listened G and tried to remember.
He has remembered that he was in a boat with a girl, he was talking with her, and she also has sold him something. He remembered that that day he was drunk.

Awww, yep old R is definitely back, he is drinking again! Looks like he is remembering slowly, that's a sign.😊

Darine1980 thumbnail

Nad honestly P looked ugly with Gs red sari, yesterday!

Was there a precap, Darine?  I am watching it right now, but  skip most of the parts.

The precap is R laid on the bed... he woke up and called Gauri. Then he said "Gauri gave me an appointment at the boat"... It means that he has forgetten everything he has remembered earlier about Gauri. I knew it when I've seen drunk. I was ready to bet on it that he'll remember anything of what happened.
-Ria- thumbnail

Pihu has a really week character!!!🤢🤢🤢

To be honest the character of P has not really impressed me so far in this show.

-Ria- thumbnail

The precap is R laid on the bed... he woke up and called Gauri. Then he said "Gauri gave me an appointment at the boat"... It means that he has forgetten everything he has remembered earlier about Gauri. I knew it when I've seen drunk. I was ready to bet on it that he'll remember anything of what happened.

Oh boy! Seems like he will forgot everything.😕

Darine1980 thumbnail

She has really 2 faces, it seems!  But she will deserve all the pain, she will get in the future.

Poor Gauri, if RR starts to hate her again only KB and Dadu will be again there for her, but all the stress might let her to loose the child.😭😭😭😭

I have the feeling that RR would be against G, if the latter continues to help R to getback his memory.
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Man this serial is turnning worser each day!  I cant take it anymore!!😭😭😭😭😭😭

-Ria- thumbnail

I have the feeling that RR would be against G, if the latter continues to help R to getback his memory.

I hope that doesn't happen it will be too much for G to deal with.

-Ria- thumbnail

Man this serial is turnning worser each day!  I cant take it anymore!!😭😭😭😭😭😭

Mel do u think this is the worst track in Sangini so far?