Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

I'm fine

I guess today's episode was not that good, well I'm here so you can say all that is in your mind.

πŸ€— Thank you Riia !
The epi started with Ratnesh and massi who always plotting against RG. The scene which followed there were G, RR, KB and Dadu. G was explaining to everybody that she has to try to get R back, actually she told him to go near a river. He was waiting for her in a boat.
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Darine1980

Everything was ok til the massi has messed up everything...

I hate that woman! What she did now? 😑

-Ria- thumbnail

πŸ€— Thank you Riia !
The epi started with Ratnesh and massi who always plotting against RG. The scene which followed there were G, RR, KB and Dadu. G was explaining to everybody that she has to try to get R back, actually she told him to go near a river. He was waiting for her in a boat.

No problem, I'm always here to listen.πŸ€—

Awww, I'm so glad G has decided to take this step.

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Hi girls,, how are you?

Darine, its seems like evevrything went wprser with that with of massi.  She wants the best for her niece, but forgets that if Rudr gets his mmemory back, P will suffer.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Darine1980 thumbnail
Before talking about the boat scene, something I didn't like. It's RR's attitude. Not totally negative but she's worried about her son. Actually, she said to G that nothing bad has to happen to R. It's quiete natural to worry about him but I didn't like the way she said that to G.
I have the feeling that RR will turn negative again. Don't you notice the last epi that Ratnesh and massi can influence her in a negative way, specially the day when RG have slept the night outside. She has doubted G that the latter woud have told R the truth, and got afraid that something bad would have happened to him. Do you remember her reaction?
-Ria- thumbnail
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Hi girls,, how are you?

Darine, its seems like evevrything went wprser with that with of massi.  She wants the best for her niece, but forgets that if Rudr gets his mmemory back, P will suffer.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Hey Melly, welcome! I'm fine…. How are you?

I hate massi, you are right, P will suffer when R gets back his memory, massi is so stupid!  

Darine1980 thumbnail
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Hi girls,, how are you?

Hello Mel, glad to have you here !!  Exactly Mel, seems like everybody has forgotten that R has lost his memory.
Have you seen how she touched R's chest when he has lift her up?
-Ria- thumbnail

Before talking about the boat scene, something I didn't like. It's RR's attitude. Not totally negative but she's worried about her son. Actually, she said to G that nothing bad has to happen to R. It's quiete natural to worry about him but I didn't like the way she said that to G.

I have the feeling that RR will turn negative again. Don't you notice the last epi that Ratnesh and massi can influence her in a negative way, specially the day when RG have slept the night outside. She has doubted G that the latter woud have told R the truth, and got afraid that something bad would have happened to him. Do you remember her reaction?

I don't want RR to turn negative but maybe she will, that massi can influence her. It's natural worry about her son; we all know how much she loves Rudra. Yep I clearly remembered her reactions, she was clearly upset in a way, she wanted to tell R the truth on the first day but G stopped her & look at her now, she wants to conceal the facts from Rudra. It's understandable but I hope she doesn't turn negative.

Darine1980 thumbnail
P has enjoyed R to list her her up this 🀬... She's so hypocritical, she was the one who thretened G to tell the whole truth to R yesterday, and today, you could see her smile when he has lift her up!!!! Hate this 🀬
OrientalDancer thumbnail

Hello Mel, glad to have you here !!  Exactly Mel, seems like everybody has forgotten that R has lost his memory.
Have you seen how she touched R's chest when he has lift her up?

I dont care , if P suffers, when Rudr gets his memory back, but it will be her maasis and  Gauris fault,