Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

SHIT!!! i loved Sharon n Rey's scene!! (Page 2)

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
^^Love triangles are usually added to spice up the story. Who knows this track might get KriYaansh more close. I hope there is less of misunderstandings.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevils

--jiya-- IF-Rockerz
--jiya--
--jiya--

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
^^ but don't you think love triangles are synonymous to misunderstandings... they are bound to happen... and moreover in this case, Rey will have to choose between his best friend and his love, and that's kinda difficult...

100littledevils

100littledevils IF-Dazzler
100littledevils
100littledevils

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
hmmm i agree kriyaansh r gonna face big problem because of rey n sharon 's strong bonding!!!! i just hope it doesn't create any big misunderstanding btw kriyaansh!!!! ab toh muhje sharon bhi achi lagati hain...lol...isliye i hope woh zyaada na roye Cryjab kriyaansh ek saath aayenge tab!!!Blushing

Edited by 100littledevils - 10 May 2011 at 4:06am
--jiya-- IF-Rockerz
--jiya--
--jiya--

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
don't worry piyu... sharon ke liye swayam hai naaWink

100littledevils

*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Is it possible for any show to run without showing misunderstandings? Every relationship have their own up and down and it's upto one who you want to deal with it.

Reyaansh has been shown mature from what we saw in BB court and when he was talking about dreams. He knows how to deal with sensitive situations. But yes Reyaansh choosing between friendship and love and probably right and wrong bcoz we know Sharon and gang will create problems for Kria's gang plus didn't Vicky already told Reyaansh in BB court that Kria is going to come between their friendship one day.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevilsyipee

--jiya-- IF-Rockerz
--jiya--
--jiya--

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
@Shruti - true... to run the show, we need to spice up the story and misunderstandings are the most essential ingredients...  

100littledevils

100littledevils IF-Dazzler
100littledevils
100littledevils

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Is it possible for any show to run without showing misunderstandings? Every relationship have their own up and down and it's upto one who you want to deal with it.

Reyaansh has been shown mature from what we saw in BB court and when he was talking about dreams. He knows how to deal with sensitive situations. But yes Reyaansh choosing between friendship and love and probably right and wrong bcoz we know Sharon and gang will create problems for Kria's gang plus didn't Vicky already told Reyaansh in BB court that Kria is going to come between their friendship one day.

god u r always rite shrutiLOL...i don't want a fight between vicky n rey...i will cry for sure!!!Cry... i just hope all goes well!!!!! 

i think kria should thank rey in today's episodeBig smile...what say guys??? i mean its becoz of him she got her team!!!Embarrassed
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Jiya:I hope they don't drag those episodes related to misunderstandings

Piyu:Reyaansh will not tell Kria or anyone else be it Vicky what he did so that Kria gets her team but who knows Kria might join links and understand Reyaansh did this to help her or she might thank him for the dance exercise as Reyaansh told to Sharon bcoz of which she got her team or a ray of hope.

100littledevils

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index