Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SHIT!!! i loved Sharon n Rey's scene!! - Page 2

100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hmmm i agree kriyaansh r gonna face big problem because of rey n sharon 's strong bonding!!!! i just hope it doesn't create any big misunderstanding btw kriyaansh!!!! ab toh muhje sharon bhi achi lagati hain...lol...isliye i hope woh zyaada na roye 😭jab kriyaansh ek saath aayenge tab!!!☺️ Edited by 100littledevils - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
don't worry piyu... sharon ke liye swayam hai naa😉
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Is it possible for any show to run without showing misunderstandings? Every relationship have their own up and down and it's upto one who you want to deal with it.

Reyaansh has been shown mature from what we saw in BB court and when he was talking about dreams. He knows how to deal with sensitive situations. But yes Reyaansh choosing between friendship and love and probably right and wrong bcoz we know Sharon and gang will create problems for Kria's gang plus didn't Vicky already told Reyaansh in BB court that Kria is going to come between their friendship one day.
--jiya-- thumbnail
@Shruti - true... to run the show, we need to spice up the story and misunderstandings are the most essential ingredients...  
This content was originally posted by: *Shruti*

Is it possible for any show to run without showing misunderstandings? Every relationship have their own up and down and it's upto one who you want to deal with it.

Reyaansh has been shown mature from what we saw in BB court and when he was talking about dreams. He knows how to deal with sensitive situations. But yes Reyaansh choosing between friendship and love and probably right and wrong bcoz we know Sharon and gang will create problems for Kria's gang plus didn't Vicky already told Reyaansh in BB court that Kria is going to come between their friendship one day.

god u r always rite shruti😆...i don't want a fight between vicky n rey...i will cry for sure!!!😭... i just hope all goes well!!!!! 

i think kria should thank rey in today's episode😃...what say guys??? i mean its becoz of him she got her team!!!😳
shruti thumbnail
Jiya:I hope they don't drag those episodes related to misunderstandings

Piyu:Reyaansh will not tell Kria or anyone else be it Vicky what he did so that Kria gets her team but who knows Kria might join links and understand Reyaansh did this to help her or she might thank him for the dance exercise as Reyaansh told to Sharon bcoz of which she got her team or a ray of hope.
--jiya-- thumbnail

exactly my point... i really hope that the original flavour of the show is not lost amongst the misunderstandings... and this has happened too many times before😕 D3 should always keep its main focus on the dance and not the love triangles and misunderstandings😒
--jiya-- thumbnail
@piyu - I don't think Kriya's gonna find out so soon... I mean she didn't even try to find out who sent her the chit written "check out Vishakha" She will believe that it's again the Universe-ji who's helping her
shruti thumbnail
^^Hopefully they won't. I want to see the bonding between gang members and relationship of characters with their parents/siblings.

Piyu:Reyaansh will not tell Kria or anyone else be it Vicky what he did so that Kria gets her team but who knows Kria might join links and understand Reyaansh did this to help her or she might thank him for the dance exercise as Reyaansh told to Sharon bcoz of which she got her team or a ray of hope.

i just hope she does... becoz i felt really bad that rey had fight with sharon n his gang members( his chaddi buddies)😭...
i was taking daazlers's friendship lightly ( u know...they r a team so dats why they all r together)but after sharon rey's scene n vicky rey 's scene...iam pretty much sure that rey n kria r gonna have tough time!!!😭...