Kareena Kapoor FC -Divya Of Bodyguard (winnerpg14) - Page 80

Posted: 12 years ago
hey Zubi n  Ruky  🤗

Keeep-----------Smiling !!😊
haan tumne pukara aur hum chale aaye...sry mein jaan hatheli mein liye nahin ghoomta !!!🤣

how do u doin ?? 😛

Keep------------Smiling !!😊
hi rehan, riasa and annie.

how are u all? i am stressing out here about a research paper.
heeeyyy Rukyyy <3
nopeee i don't watch it LOL i don't even know what it is :P
is it football?? :P xx

heeeyy Zoobi LOL i'm in the same boat as you but i'm stressing out about my english exam on monday :( xx
guys if i wrote a research paper in my business class and now they have the same topic in financial accounting, if i resubmit, is that wrong?

the topic is coca cola vs. pepsi.

It's a contest for ALL European countries!!😎 Every year I have watched it on the BBC!
it seems more like pop idol/indian idol type of stuff ruky!
i wish we were all like bebo - DUMB BLOND. who didn't study anything yet she is famouse. 😳
I'll give you an overview about it but yes it's similar to what you said but:

Each member country submits a song to be performed on live television and then casts votes for the other countries' songs to determine the most popular song in the competition. Each country participates via one of their national EBU-member television stations, whose task it is to select a singer and a song to represent their country in the international competition. The Contest has been broadcast every year since its inauguration in 1956 and is one of the longest-running television programmes in the world. It is also one of the most-watched non-sporting events in the world,[2] with audience figures having been quoted in recent years as anything between 100 million and 600 million internationally.