Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ruky786

🀣I stalked and scrolled through your posts and you used to watch Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki😲 and Kahin to HogaπŸ˜²πŸ˜†

why were u stalking me? ShockedπŸ˜†
yeah thats when I joined. I used to like Kashish - amna sharif a lot. i was googling her pics one day and found this site very interesting and joined. then my cousins in pak got me hooked to kahaani. but I love music so i chose to watch indian idol on my own. i am a huge indian idol fan but loved the season 5 to death. 😳 thats where i met raju, sid, simi and all. 😳
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kabeer.

I met Zubi spoke with her on a timid thread there :) She wasn't regular because of the environ:) Kuttabhai aka Arjun, Mithibani, Pooja, S&S, Purva, Maya, together such fun times

that dude kuttabhai, i never understood him. he was always sarcastic.

guys i have to go now. continue will be back later!
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I miss it...I mean I heard bashing happened when SRK was doing that show and some of the DMG fans didnt like it lol...man I really miss those times 🀣 I am so bad but it was just amazing I mean it was so fun to watch.
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

u guys were so mean to my sallu 😑 thats why i never commented there. i jst stayed in his Appreciation Thread there. 😳

Yea had a great time ragging him, but all in good fun yea you were confined to AT's :)

Kuttabhai was a sweetheart
ruky786 thumbnail

why were u stalking me? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
yeah thats when I joined. I used to like Kashish - amna sharif a lot. i was googling her pics one day and found this site very interesting and joined. then my cousins in pak got me hooked to kahaani. but I love music so i chose to watch indian idol on my own. i am a huge indian idol fan but loved the season 5 to death. 😳 thats where i met raju, sid, simi and all. 😳

I just went through your postsπŸ˜†
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail

I miss it...I mean I heard bashing happened when SRK was doing that show and some of the DMG fans didnt like it lol...man I really miss those times 🀣 I am so bad but it was just amazing I mean it was so fun to watch.

SRK never hoted big boss. what ru talking about?πŸ˜•
dude i don't care much about those fights on the forum.
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kabeer.

Yea had a great time ragging him, but all in good fun yea you were confined to AT's :)
Kuttabhai was a sweetheart

I was mostly in salman one but not others. Oh man the one of the funniest thing of BB - DOLLY BINDRA 🀣 She scared me one day too.
ruky786 thumbnail

SRK never hoted big boss. what ru talking about?πŸ˜•
dude i don't care much about those fights on the forum.

He did erm that show forgot the name aah Zor Ka Jhatka there was plenty of bashing there as wellπŸ˜†
--HiNa-- thumbnail
zobi dobi tab pha ram
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail

I just went through your postsπŸ˜†

but why were u stalking my posts? were u looking for something? 😲 u thought i was cheating on u 😭