Kareena Kapoor FC -Divya Of Bodyguard (winnerpg14) - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
happy to know that bebo's fan club is just flourishing out...keep rocking  😉
Thank you so much Zoobi for this thread!!! I am absolutely over the moon with so many messages I can't thank you enough!!!🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
Originally posted by ruky786

Thank you so much Zoobi for this thread!!! I am absolutely over the moon with so many messages I can't thank you enough!!!🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

I am sorry I don't have time for Bebo today. I am busy with my best friend's birthday  ðŸ˜†
We are all on Ruky's birthday thread. Jst come spam there today.
What excites Kareena?

There may be enough action happening in actor Kareena Kapoor's professional and personal life, but the Bolly hottie surprisingly reveals that it's actually a genre she prefers to stay away from on the big screen. "Yes, the idea of being suspended from a harness or doing such daredevil stunts are something that don't excite me at all," she confesses. "It's best left to the men!" adds Kareena.

Though the actor did do an action thriller Tashan a couple of years ago, and there are reports of her doing action in Agent Vinod too, she clarifies that she in fact hardly had any action scenes in Tashan at all. "It was only a lot of running, but nothing that I would call hard-core action like Akshay (Kumar) or Saif (Ali Khan) had to do."

As for Agent Vinod, she says that it's beau Saif who's doing all the action part. "I am really not comfortable with performing action stunts and Saif knows that. And no, even he can't get me to do it," she smiles. "May be someday he will succeed in getting me to change my mind about it, but it's not happening any time soon for sure."

Admitting that he did try to coax her initially though, 'I stuck to my guns'. "I didn't want to commit anything to him as a producer that I knew I would have trouble living up. It's not that I'm scared or anything, it's just something that I don't enjoy. And I'm glad that he understood." But seeing Saif perform all the risky stunts himself did make her heart skip a beat. "But I know that he's very good at it, so I didn't worry much."

Incidentally, this year the actor will be seen dabbling in all the genres including action. "Just because I hate to do those jumping and kicking scenes, doesn't mean I won't do the genre. As an actor I will never let my personal preferences affect my professional choices," she signs off.
Saif floored by Deepika

There's something about Deepika Padukone. It's not just like that, that everyone who works with her gets high on her. First it was Imtiaz Ali, then it was Farhan Akhtar and now it seems its Saif Ali Khan who's completely fida on Deepika's professionalism. Kareena Kapoor was heard telling her friends that her boyfriends truly admires Deepika and the way she conducts herself. No wonder then the two are doing three movies together. There's Prakash Jha's Aarakshan, Homi Adajania's next and Race 2.

http://www.filmfare.com/articles/saif-floored-by-deepika-2355.html
So no one came here today???
Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

So no one came here today???

technically no I was at ruky's thread. now getting off talk to u laterz bye!
Hey Sania - Thanks! How have u been?
Hey Zubi
hows u doing?
I am tired
i have long day today @ clg