Navya

Refreshing episode, story moving further!

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
1. YAAAY! I am so glad there was no evil sisters duo in today's episode.

But yes, I confess, they do bring a few hilarious moments in the show crediting their gawar-ness and dumbness. πŸ˜† Stuff like "hogayi na piroblem deberji"
"Nabya"  πŸ˜†

It was a really refreshing episode, because today the AnYa relationship went to the second level- which is primarily falling in love! 😳

From being friends to good friends to friends who hang out together (for pizza) to friends who break home rules for each other... I believe Anant and Navya are both experiancing Love-aria πŸ˜†

Many of the forum members found Anant's behaivour of calling Navya "khudkarz" silly or say over-reacting. Friends, I totally oppose this point of view. I believe, it's called Falling in Love. That's why Anant's behaivoir changed towards Navya today- he acted like a typical boyfriend. It literally made me smile 😳

For those of you who have experianced this type of feeling or situation will understand. For those who haven't, you won't till you go through it 😊

Please guys, do not tell me that the love track is coming too fast. I think the pace is amazing and CVs have something really really huge in store for us with this reality-based youth show and I am looking forward to different types of complicated relationship situations between Anant-Navya after they are sure they love eachother and between their parents respectively.

Waiting for your views.

Love and Luck always,

Sonia

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fivestar1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i hope they realise soonπŸ˜›
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well i did say that i found him quite hyper !coz its still a new friendship...but hell no i didnt say that i didnt like it...loved todays episode..
--HiNa-- thumbnail
i totally agre with you sonia they calling falling in love not somethink othere its just anant is falling for navya and in today epi anant it was hurty becuase he wanna go in picknic with navya and if navya dont go of corusa anant well be  hurt because he is falliing in love and pyaar mien dohrhe ache nahi lagte dohrya hurt karte hai 😭😭😭is liya anant ko be navya se dohra hone se acha nhai lagata yeh bat isehurt karte hai is liya woh gussa ho gya tha Edited by kmh24ever - 12 years ago
Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
cute episode today,, lavinn it
Ruxana91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Sonia-xx

But yes, I confess, they do bring a few hilarious moments in the show crediting their gawar-ness and dumbness. πŸ˜† Stuff like "hogayi na piroblem deberji"
"Nabya"  πŸ˜†

It was a really refreshing episode, because today the AnYa relationship went to the second level- which is primarily falling in love! 😳

From being friends to good friends to friends who hang out together (for pizza) to friends who break home rules for each other... I believe Anant and Navya are both experiancing Love-aria πŸ˜†

Many of the forum members found Anant's behaivour of calling Navya "khudkarz" silly or say over-reacting. Friends, I totally oppose this point of view. I believe, it's called Falling in Love. That's why Anant's behaivoir changed towards Navya today- he acted like a typical boyfriend. It literally made me smile 😳

For those of you who have experianced this type of feeling or situation will understand. For those who haven't, you won't till you go through it 😊

Please guys, do not tell me that the love track is coming too fast. I think the pace is amazing and CVs have something really really huge in store for us with this reality-based youth show and I am looking forward to different types of complicated relationship situations between Anant-Navya after they are sure they love eachother and between their parents respectively.

Waiting for your views.

Love and Luck always,

Sonia

Just felt i had to quote your post because i totally agree with it...i guess this is Anant's way of expressing how he feels about her whether its right or wrong - its his way! I just loved the way he acted as though he had some sort of right over her and it felt like they were already in a relationship! lol πŸ˜ƒ
thanks for sharing that!

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Anya are just superb...i agree with the fact that Anant's changed behavior is indicating that he is starting to fall for navya...navya understood her feelings when she hesitates to talk with anant...
Locked by Browser Lock.
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -Sonia-xx

"Nabya"  πŸ˜†

Waiting for your views.

Love and Luck always,

Sonia

yh ..agree with u.. change in anant was the transformation from a friend to a lover.. i really liked shaheers acting.. it was mind blowing... his anger n frustration was superb...shaheer.. u did a gr8 job...
πŸ‘
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank for all the positive feedback guys!
.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wah wah Sonia...wot a post...tumne to mere dil ki baat keh di...πŸ˜†
AnYa was reli cute yest...i reli luvd dem...unki relationship take off kr rhi hai...w8ing 4 todayz epi...

Lub,
Juh!