Cant tolerate any more...

sweetgirl_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Why cant the Cvs just kill Ichcha? or Veer? Na rahegi baans na bajegi baansuri. 😡 I cant tolerate Ichcha's dumbness anymore or her sainthood.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

watchserial thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have refrained from watching for three episodes now. After Ichcha needed tapu to tell her she was IVSB, I stopped. Believe me I feel much better now. Just watch any old movie on YouTube for 25 min instead of uttaran. I am visiting the forum but have a feeling if written updates don't show any betterment I wd stop reading updates too.
riatagore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
totally crap is uttraran in present time
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
come on ppl we really need petition to end this worst show , some one please do it 
anjup83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

unbearable, worst and the most stupid show ...  Bann this crap... 😡

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I have given the proposal of the petition long back ... Please some one do it 
nutmeg7 thumbnail
the show has reached a dead end...thank god i dont watch it...
mahmansma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: watchserial

I have refrained from watching for three episodes now. After Ichcha needed tapu to tell her she was IVSB, I stopped. Believe me I feel much better now. Just watch any old movie on YouTube for 25 min instead of uttaran. I am visiting the forum but have a feeling if written updates don't show any betterment I wd stop reading updates too.

8 weeks now for me. Trust me, it gets better and better once u know u r no longer addicted. 

It is the STUPIDEST show on tv, but then nearly EVERY colours or imagine TV's show ends up like this. 

Anyway, the TRPs are still high, so nothing really is gonna change. Laagi Thujse Lagan guys boycotted their show faithfully once Dutta was out, and the TRPs sank. I saw an article that the production guys are thinking of bringing back Dutta again!!

My humble suggestion is that every Uttaran veiwer boycotts the show too, unless they bring a confident, articulate and smart Iccha back. It can be done, but will the loyal Uttaran fans do so? 

divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 Yest was my first day of boycott ðŸ˜† and I's quite happy ...

@mahmansma : They are two different shows ! Poles apart ! That show was watched only for that character enacted by THAT Actor ! Even if they replace him (which is most probably gonna happen ) it won't work out ...  This show the case is different ...Each one watches the show for different reasons One for Veer , One for Ichcha and another for Tapasya ...  This show going down is really tough