Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Go Lovedeep !! - Page 2

tanu111a thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i luv luvdeep bua standing for arohi always. she luv arohi more than arohi mom. she know arohi can never b wrong n she has trust in arjun too. she was the first one frm the family to accept arjun for arohi. she is a sweet heart. in yesterday epi when she was crying she was looking lyk a kid. i wanted to pamper her like a kid. she was looking so so cute while crying. she has very innocent face. her crying face was looking a little oily but this was giving her more innocence. i really luved her n wish for her to get a guy soon. she deserve a true luver.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I loved bua ever since she told Arohi that Arjun really loves her.
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i havent seen todays epi but wanna comment on yesterdays

i was so proud of lovedeep yesterday! my blood was boiling after i saw arvind.. he was disgusting.. 
she was right.. ek bhai beti ko nikaal deta hai aur doosra bete pe haath utta tha hai!   and he asks his sister to leave and the other bro doesnt care!  the only one whose worried is bhabhi dearest!  im glad she's leaving and hope sachit leaves too!  i was hoping the second arvind said to lovedeep u can leave, sanchit would take her hand and say "bua, lets go!" 

i love lovedeep.. i mean i loved her in the begining .. when she  took the step of staying quiet cuz she's the daughter(cuz i am one too and that is a dilemma)  and now that she's leaving the house!

GO LOVEDEEP!!!!for me, she was the hero in yesterday's episode!
--priyal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
yes usne dono ka farz nibhaya
sach ka sath nhi choda beti hone ka bhi farz nibhaya or ab bua hone ka bhi
chathu_88 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
for me also she was the real hero in yesterday's episode.
shibz thumbnail
agree...bua is lovely🤗
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Lovedeep has found her voice! So proud of her, her brothers don't take her seriously and believe like Arohi she too will come crying back but that won't happen. There is nothing stopping Lovedeep anymore from supporting Arohi and Arjun in their fight to prove his innocence.
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
agree...bua is so sweet...
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

WHERE IS LOVEDEEP TODAY?