chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow...!! Brilliant performance by Lovedeep today...!! I am so happy she stood up for Arohi...I know now she will support Arohi throughout this whole ordeal...!! Hats off to the CV's for having Lovedeep stand up for Arohi amongst the whole family..!!👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Totally Agree.. I Was So Proud Of Her :)

And When Arwind Said: Shut Uu.. And Lovedeep: Nahi, Bayaa Abh Main Nahi Chuup Rahungi :)

( I Hope This Was A Right Hindi Sentence, Its Not My Mother Tongue :) )

She Was Brilliant Today.. 

Shilpa :)
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh yeah ~ Definitely !! I am proud that she stood up for herself when Arvind tried to shut her up !!
sujath thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeah i agree with u guys.. love deep 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

today lovedeep done a good job,  against to  alluwahlia family. &  

Supporting to Arohi very nice. .. 

lovedeep goahead..  👍🏼
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya i loved her today... for the first time she didnt listen to her brother when he said shut up to her LOL :P i actually thought that she was a very shy and emotional person but today i am very happy to see the strong side of her... hopefully she will be able to help arohi figure out who the real killer is and get arjun out of jail... hopefully he will come out before the last episode other wise i will be really upset if they just show him getting out as the last scene. i really want to see their romance in the suhaagraat and if possible i want to see their life after they get married otherwise i would get really upset, as i dont want the endin to be a cliffhanger like in the first season :(
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yaa today love deep done awesome job by going against ullu's..m proud on her finally love ne ullu's k against kuch bola to.. go lovedeep..:)
sanat11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovedeep did a great job today!!!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I was really proud of her, Arvind is such a bully the way he handles Sanchit and Lovedeep. I am glad they spoke back, especially Lovedeep. I don't blame her for leaving, with the exception of Sanchit and Arohi no one there respects her. I cannot wait until the truth comes out and her brothers feel like fools
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I am glad that Lovedeep stood up to her brother. 

I still feel that there is more to it.  These Ahluwalias and Singhanias are hiding something.  The raaz is still not revealed completely.  Sudhir and Amrit are hiding something.

I hope now Lovedeep will take care of Arohi and help her to solve the immediate problem.

I also hope that Sanchit leaves the house too.

SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
yes i agree she was soo awesome i was like i love you :D