Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

If you were an actor/actress - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: PhoeniXof_Hades

If I knew this forum was infested by pre-teens, I would not have posted this topic.

Anyway, off to watch Requiem for Dream.

Oh comeon  You have been here long enough...should have known Phoenix, πŸ˜†
Anyway, this is one of my favorite Darren Arnofsky movies; nothing can beat The Wrestler though. Have fun watching πŸ˜Š
Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
um absolutely not. i don't care how great of a role it is or how much money i'll get. that's not how i was brought up. and i have a culture, a tradition to maintain.
This content was originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

um absolutely not. i don't care how great of a role it is or how much money i'll get. that's not how i was brought up. and i have a culture, a tradition to maintain.

Are you saying everyone else is uncultured?πŸ˜†

There are very intelligent, learned people who are practicing nudists. Tradition, sure. But what does being cultured or not have to do with it? 
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

πŸ‘
This content was originally posted by: Dexterphile

There are very intelligent, learned people who are practicing nudists. Tradition, sure. But what does being cultured or not have to do with it? 

She said she has "a culture" - not that people who don't follow her footsteps are "uncultured". That's a gross misinterpretation of her post (if that is what you meant, correct me if I'm misinterpreting you now - which makes me just as bad an interpreter). Her culture obviously may differ from yours or mine. You also may not do certain things that goes against how you were brought up or how you view the world, but that doesn't mean you are implying that people who don't think like you are 'uncultured'.
Edited by PhoeniXof_Hades - 12 years ago
If enodrsing nudity makes me an untraditional girl, then so be it. I despise these baseless nonsense traditions anyway so nothing makes me feel more proud than being called an untraditional girl.😎 
This content was originally posted by: PhoeniXof_Hades

She said she has "a culture" - not that people who don't follow her footsteps are "uncultured". That's a gross misinterpretation of her post (if that is what you meant, correct me if I'm misinterpreting you now - which makes me just as bad an interpreter). Her culture obviously may differ from yours or mine. You also may not do certain things that goes against how you were brought up or how you view the world, but that doesn't mean you are implying that people who don't think like you are 'uncultured'.

Which is why I framed my statement as a question because I wasn't sure of the implication. I wasn't sure whether she meant, all nudists are uncultured loonies or just that she has a culture to uphold and favoring nudity is aganist her culture. Don't blame me, I'm a cynical biatch...I don't take anything at face value. πŸ˜†
I didn't realize I was in the minority as well but I actually find the human body to be beautiful😳

I wasn't sure whether she meant, all nudists are uncultured loonies or just that she has a culture to uphold and favoring nudity is aganist her culture.

I think she meant the latter.

I didn't blame you. I know you are what you are, which is why I check your posts regularly - for entertainment purposes only. πŸ˜ƒ
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

arey no way huns. i'm def not saying that. see the thing is that every individual has their own definition of a culture and a tradition. and cultures and traditions vary from person to person.

i'm just saying for me as a person i don't think nudity defines who i am. and no matter how much i might get paid or how good the role may be, i'd never do such a thing. yes a woman's body is beautiful, but that doesn't mean it has to be shown to the whole world.

i just don't think its an appropriate approach just to gain money and recognition. for me its a cheap act to be honest. but that is only me.