Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

If you were an actor/actress - Page 3

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: lalixlily

c'mon jonaki!!!!!!! There is no penetration...!!!! There is a "co*k-sock" that protects the male actor's private parts. There is noi real intercourse 99% of the time. Yes the male actor is aroused - he is a man after all and the leading actresses are anything but unfortunate looking usually.

The man must feel irritated as he can only kiss and nothing else.Kareena never looked unfortunate but I found Prachi very uncomfortable during those scenes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Once I read in an article that shakti kapoor offers his costars to spend nigh with him and truggling actress have to do it.So offscreen some actresses have to do those things even if she is not interested.

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JONAKIHATESYOU

I have a question here.While portraying a sex scene do the actors really get involve in sexual activity?
😲
I can never do a love making scene.But if anyone does it then its his/her personal decision and if you can't accept your partner in this way than a breakup is better than arguing and fighting all time over such issues.

Some actors have self control, I haven't heard any cases of sexual activity but some actors do get carried away, Marlon Brando was one example he'd like to partake & 'complete' a job [being a method actor] :)

Other cannot control their arousal, Jeremy Irons actually ejaculated during a sex scene with his co-star Juliette Binoche she realised because she felt a bit 'damp' & from then on refused to converse with him throughout the entire shoot

You know men when they are in sensual situations get physical reactions so of course the leading actress can sense it. No man likes being aroused for the sake of it cause then afterwards they have to "calm down"...
This content was originally posted by: Kabeer.

Some actors have self control, I haven't heard any cases of sexual activity but some actors do get carried away, Marlon Brando was one example he'd like to partake & 'complete' a job [being a method actor] :)

Other cannot control their arousal, Jeremy Irons actually ejaculated during a sex scene with his co-star Juliette Binoche she realised because she felt a bit 'damp' & from then on refused to converse with him throughout the entire shoot

The movie featuring Irons & Binoche was "Fatale" (french title) - an in law father who sleeps w/ his son's fiancee. OMG what a movie so intense/. The sex scenes were so passionate.
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

The movie featuring Irons & Binoche was "Fatale" (french title) - an in law father who sleeps w/ his son's fiancee. OMG what a movie so intense/. The sex scenes were so passionate.

Yep that's the one :) Barring some of the explicit scenes I thought it was brilliantly portrayed & acted out
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
if I were an actres, I would never do that..I just dont care how much they pay me..even if they pay me bilions...I would say to them,u have tons of money why dont u go nudeπŸ˜†
If I knew this forum was infested by pre-teens, I would not have posted this topic.

Anyway, off to watch Requiem for a Dream.
Edited by PhoeniXof_Hades - 12 years ago

You know men when they are in sensual situations get physical reactions so of course the leading actress can sense it. No man likes being aroused for the sake of it cause then afterwards they have to "calm down"...

I hope by "men" you meant human beings in general, because, frankly, no one - who is off age and is physically fit - likes being aroused and then having to "calm down" by themselves.
Angelic_J thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PhoeniXof_Hades

If I knew this forum was infested by pre-teens, I would not have posted this topic.

Anyway, off to watch Requiem for Dream.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This topic is more worthy of being posted in the debate mansion :)