Posted: 12 years ago
No. Unless it's about murder in a nudist colony there is very little reason to have the characters nude. For decades some of the best and most emotionally impacting films were made without needing to show everyone in the audience what we all know the human actors have since, we ourselves have it too.

Think about Mother India. Okay, Nargis played a mother. You know that somewhere in there she fed her babies but somehow...somehow the movie managed to limp along and become a classic WITHOUT Nargis dropping her top and flashing the very things that are historically linked to motherhood and nurturing.
Why would that be necessary? Real mothers prove their strenghth and love everyday while fully dressed through tireless sacrifice and care so where is the NEED to show T&A to drive the point home?

The only reasons to feel compelled to stick a nude scene in a movie are

A. The film is about nudity, or nude people so the story can't move forward without it.
B. The writers know that their script and story are so crap that they feel they have to promise a naked person to get people in the cinema hall at all.
C. The film is basically an excuse to pander to the pruriance of an audience or a director who wants to see certain actors naked.

As to someone I love doing a nude scene---well, I can't really control them and how much of themselves they want to expose to the world. I just know what my limits are. If I'm that lousy an actor that I have to go naked to get anyone interested in the film it's best I change careers while I have the chance and if the writers are so crap that they have to depend on naked people to pull in the audience they should work a little harder too.
Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

I have a question here.While portraying a sex scene do the actors really get involve in sexual activity?
😲
I can never do a love making scene.But if anyone does it then its his/her personal decision and if you can't accept your partner in this way than a breakup is better than arguing and fighting all time over such issues.
As much as surprising it may sound but def YES πŸ˜†...I remember on TV news some years ago they showed some mainstream movies in which the sex scenes were actually real...πŸ₯± You can do a research about it. But mostly it's european movies...and did you know that some european directors favor affairs btwn their leads so that the passion could reflect well & authentic onscreen. Yeah the film industry is JUST awesome like that...And sometimes they actually ask the favour to the female spouse πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

I have a question here.While portraying a sex scene do the actors really get involve in sexual activity?
😲
I can never do a love making scene.But if anyone does it then its his/her personal decision and if you can't accept your partner in this way than a breakup is better than arguing and fighting all time over such issues.

Depends on how intense the scene is but yes, they do get involved in some sexual activity but no penetration (unless its po*n). But yes, arousal is involved for sure, I dont know about bollywood but in Hollywood, men are made to wear these special kinda underwears or some stuff which hides their..errm, arousal πŸ˜‰
Edited by eraser - 12 years ago
Originally posted by lalixlily

As much as surprising it may sound but def YES πŸ˜†...I remember on TV news some years ago they showed some mainstream movies in which the sex scenes were actually real...πŸ₯± You can do a research about it. But mostly it's european movies...and did you know that some european directors favor affairs btwn their leads so that the passion could reflect well & authentic onscreen. Yeah the film industry is JUST awesome like that...And sometimes they actually ask the favour to the female spouse πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰
Thanks God I am not in Bollywood.It's disgusting.
🀒
So do you mean to say that the sex scenes in Murder,Shabd,Parineetta were real?😲

The directors want their leads to be romantically involved so that they can emote well.So there is actually no acting in films.everything is real.The actors show their reality in films and act in real life.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by eraser

Depends on how intense the scene is but yes, they do get involved in some sexual activity but no penetration (unless its po*n). But yes, arousal is involved for sure, I dont know about bollywood but in Hollywood, men are made to wear these special kinda underwears or some stuff which hides their..errm, arousal πŸ˜‰
I also feel the males get aroused.but then there lies a problem for the females.What if they become preggy?😲

I would never go nude. I am a little too conservative for thatπŸ˜† Heck I won't even go into movies even if nudity wasn't required. Movies aren't my cup of tea :)

Originally posted by PhoeniXof_Hades

Would you go nude if your role demands it? 

No.

Originally posted by PhoeniXof_Hades

Would you let your significant other do it if you were in a relationship with her/him?

Hmmm...I won't interfere in his line of work. So his decision.
c'mon jonaki!!!!!!! There is no penetration...!!!! There is a "co*k-sock" that protects the male actor's private parts. There is noi real intercourse 99% of the time. Yes the male actor is aroused - he is a man after all and the leading actresses are anything but unfortunate looking usually.
Yeah Jonaki, as I mentioned, there no penetration involved (not in Hollywood at least) unless it's po*n and even if there is any penetration, men have to wear condoms. No chance of the girl getting pregnant and I know that po*n stars are usually always on birth control.