India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

I m FED UP ... STOPPP IT :(((( (Page 3)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Oh Moni wonderful topic Jaan I completely love it and agree with you. NivRen are the jaan of the shown and they will be there till the end.

Viren and Nivi made a unique pair they did so much for each other and went through so much hard time. Viren went through the test to get Nivi back and now they can't show such love, dedication and hardwork of Viren go waste because they want to reunite Nivarth.

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 09 May 2011 at 1:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
thanxx miliee n yes we will keep it gonggg becozzz NIvRen r 2gether n will b 2gether .if they r nt then nothng cn b more cheap thng then tht .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014wadi..dollanjaani07

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Gulati in bidaai also if RS wanted he would hav made alekh - ragini married after ranvir's n sadi's death . So Dear he didn't do it n brought new partners for them although i hated tht also . but then also it proves tht RS is nt cheap . He didn't kill ranvir 2 attract Trp's , bidaai was already no1 at tht time , he doesn't needed it . Actual reason was kinshuk left d show n so he hd 2 kill Ranvir . but here jab kinshuk hai show mein then why d hell he will runi nivren n will d tht crap

@rachu

tahnxx  jaan for liking it

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10wadi..dollanjaani07Dilbole_ShiOmRu

-Atiya- IF-Dazzler
-Atiya-
-Atiya-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
thnx sushmita (srry dont noe ur name) 4 calming me dwn
after reading all da posts  regarding viren's death i was soo frustrated ...hw can dey even think abt it ???... viren will never die
i soo happie after reading ur post Smile n once again thnx
u r like a ray of hope n my savior 2day Smile

Edited by kinha123 - 09 May 2011 at 1:55pm
anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Yes Moni, RS will not bring back Sid-Nivi... Then all these dialogues from Sid "Apni patni ki izzat karna seekho. Viren tum jaante ho Nivi tumhare liye kya hai " etc are in vain. How can they make them a couple when Nivi already is in love with her husband Viren? So they might bring another girl for Sid if CCBM continues but never Sid-Nivi.
gulati10 Senior Member
gulati10
gulati10

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

Sp will try the same trick and rs may hurt viren fans

In bidaaii alekh went mad so ragini and alekh would seem unreasonable more over kinshuk left due to the leap they killed his character

Here dadi says that all what nivi wished divya got so ct will do anything to twist back to niv and Sid which cud mean erasing virens character

This seems so going bidaaii way
People will be angry with RS Angry Cry Cry
Abirami24 Goldie
Abirami24
Abirami24

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
agree wit u...wat a stupid message is this!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index