Anant is too demanding already..

Posted: 12 years ago
abhi to boyfriend bhi nahi bana...tab bhi itne nakhre..😆
Jab officially BF banega to Khuda jaane kya kya demand karega...😆...😲

Navya how are you going to handle such a demanding bf?

Did anyone felt that anant overreacted today at navya?
NO!

So many of you think Anant was overreacting today. I've explained my information twice for the same already!

Guys, love shove aisa hota hai!

Naya naya pyaar, so obviously, Anant is bound to go through some changes. These are the signs of being in love with Navya, that's why being a typical boyfriend, he got pissed at her for not agreeing to go for the picnic.

It was not called overreacting my dear, it's called 'falling in LOVE"
Originally posted by -Sonia-xx

NO!

So many of you think Anant was overreacting today. I've explained my information twice for the same already!

Naya naya pyaar, so obviously, Anant is bound to go through some changes. These are the signs of being in love with Navya, that's why being a typical boyfriend, he got pissed at her for not agreeing to go for the picnic.

i partially agree with u..but calling her selfish was harsh...but thats just my view...😊
Er, Nope, I wouldn't call Anant that.

It was just a revers psychology he was using to convince Navya in any chance, by hook ya crook! All he wants to is enjoy with his friends and he wanted Navya to be present as she is more special to him than anyone!
Originally posted by Roshni.

It was just a revers psychology he was using to convince Navya in any chance, by hook ya crook! All he wants to is enjoy with his friends and he wanted Navya to be present as she is more special to him than anyone!

i dont think it was a reverse psy. then it wud have been revealed...
and i meant demanding in another way..😆😉
Originally posted by sweet_chilly

i dont think it was a reverse psy. then it wud have been revealed...
and i meant demanding in another way..😆😉

May be it would be revealed in tomorrow's episode! All he wants is Navya to accept, Once she does, I bet he'll give a huge smile to her and apologize for his behaviour!
Originally posted by Roshni.

Reverse psychology? Yeappp that's the thing!

Sometimes, these sort of tricks work. For instance, now that Anant told Navya off, she'll GAIN the courage to go and speak to her parents and request for permission.

So hats off to Anant's smartness 😆
no!!!!!

i was actually liking the way he was trying to occupy rights on navya... gosh... i loved the episode totallly!! 
Originally posted by -Sonia-xx

NO!

totally agree with all you siad  sonia and he is falling in love😳
no !!
actually this is love thats why he dont want to go without navya and ek baat tou hmein pta chal gayee anant apnee baat manwaakay chortaa hai
goood annat apni family ke saamnay bhi aisay hee khaday rehna agar woh navya se shaadi naa karwayen tou!!