India-Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

09 May WU - Niru runs from hospital!

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

Recap - Niru shouts on Sarjaa and hold him responsible for Chandu's death. Doctor tells Sarjaa Niru is pregnant. Sarjaa tells doctor to keep her unconscious and I will decided about her fate.

Epi starts,

Niru wonders why Sarjaa is asking doctor to keep her unconscious. He has killed his brother and now whether he is planning to kill this kid even. She decides she will protect kid from Sarjaa. She tries to run away. But she collides with trolley and everyone catches her. Sarjaa and doctor run outside. Doctor shout on staff what she is doing here? Niru asks them to leave and she doesn't want to stay here. She tells them Sarjaa will kill her kid and she will not allow him to do so. Sarjaa is surprised and hurt too. He tries to near to her but she warns him. She continues to force staff to leave her and Sarjaa loses his cool. He grabs Niru and pulls her into her room. He locked the door. Niru warns him not to come near. She gets stuck in corner and Sarjaa tries to come near. She finally holds knife and tells Sarjaa she will hurt him if he comes near to her. Sarjaa is irritated. He holds her hand; takes knife in her hand and throws that away. Niru cries and asks him not to kill this kid.

Sarjaa finally scolds her. He asks her to shut up and says how long you know Chandu? Only 6 months? I know him since my childhood. For whole day he used to run behind me calling dada, dada. Whenever any small thing used to hurt him I used to have pain. Whenever anyone used to hurt him, I used to bash him. When he used to play guitar and his hands used to get hurt; I wish to break that guitar even for giving him pain. And you think I will kill this child. It's my Chandya's kid and how could I harm it? He doesn't care what she thinks but this kid is his responsibility and she too.

Niru says I don't need your help. I will take care of my kid. I will shower love of mother and father too. I will return to village with my baba. Sarjaa asks her if she is mad. What she thinks this society will accept her kid? When he will grow up he will be tagged as illegal child and everyone will ruin his future too. Niru says I don't want to stay here; I will go to my village. Sarjaa says fine. I will send you to village but for that you have to first take treatment. Niru calms down. Sarjaa goes outside and tells doctor do as what I said. Give injection to her.

Break

Sarjaa is still in hospital and sitting on bench. Pakkya comes there and gives mobile phone to Sarjaa. He tells this is Chandu's mobile they found near him. Sarjaa keeps phone with him. Pakkya asks her how that girl is. Sarjaa says she is still same. Pakkya asks him so shall we sent her to village? Sarjaa says no. Albela is still free. I am sure he will be getting information about our every moment sitting at one place. Right now, he didn't come to this hospital coz we all are here. The day he finds Niru alone it could be more risky to her. He needs to find place where he can safely keep her and which will be out of Albela's reach.

Niru is sitting on bed. Doctor comes and tries to give her injection. Niru senses this could be Sarjaa's plan. She hits doctor before he could put injection and runs away from there. She catches taxy and asks driver to take her to asharam where Vishwa is kept. Niru is in taxi and sees one kid on road. She is emotional imagining her kid and promises that she will take care him always. She makes promise that she will not allow her kid to be near of Sarjaa by any means.

Doctor comes to Sarjaa and informs him that Niru has run away. Sarjaa scolds him why he didn't put injection on her. Doctor tells he was doing that only but she hit him and ran away.

Break

Sushila is in kitchen and one silve bowl slips from her end. She is emotional looking at that. Sonali comes there. Sushila tells her when Chandu was about to born your father start dreaming about all
sons future. He expected Damu to be doctor, Sarjaa to be engineer and he used to say Chandu will become cop. When Chandu was born her mother in-law gifted this silver bowl to her and asked her to feed him in this bowl only. She always used to say that Chandu will change future of this family. He will prove very lucky to you. And see my luck now. In the same
bowl I am putting prasad of his teravah. Sonali consoles Sushila and says if you lose courage like this who will take care of us? Both of them come
out and see Maruti with Chandu's guitar. Sushila makes promise to herself that she will never act as weak in front of Maruti atleast.

Sarjaa and his gang is searching for Niru but no luck. Sarjaa wonders where she could be. Sarjaa gets call on Chandu's mobile. Its call from Asharam. Doctor from other end asks about Chandu. Sarjaa tells him its his brother. He asks Sarjaa to tell Chandu to come to hospital; Vishwa is missing him. Sarjaa asks doctor who is Vishwa? Doctor tells father of Niru. Sarjaa is stunned

Epi ends

Edited by darshana23 - 09 May 2011 at 9:47pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821milwebgeet23premheerfan42kripsyvienna234smiley121-sia-bfunofbb123usmrasulsujji0609sana786absingapurypyar-ishkSwetha-Sai

sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
thnksss darshuuu was a great epi 2dayTongueand my hottie woh toh chilli sey bhi zyaada teeka lag raha taDay Dreaming*runs away frm darshu*LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vienna234smiley121bfunofbb123darshana23sujji0609

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
tanx alot darshu dear 4 the wonderful update!Smile yes sana awesome epi it is getting interesting e/dayTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121sana786adarshana23sujji0609

sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bfunofbb123

tanx alot darshu dear 4 the wonderful update!Smile yes sana awesome epi it is getting interesting e/dayTongue
exactlyyy jordaaa my hottie luked extra hot 2day i swear he makes my heart go weakCryDay Dreamingcant wait 4 2mmrw plus da precap na omgggTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121darshana23sujji0609

-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Darshana for update :)
will go n watch epi now..sounds better!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121darshana23sujji0609

smiley121 Goldie
smiley121
smiley121

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update darshu! Love sarja...loving him more n more everyday Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23sujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
sorry missed to update scene between Sushila and Sonali...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Darshu-  was too tired last night so did not watch the show but watched it this morning Online and loved the epi.

It is progressing at the right pace and loving the way the story is going ahead...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23sujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index