πŸ˜ƒ

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Elvira22

thanks 4 the updates ...

You are most welcome, Elvira ...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Thank U Tanths Di. Lubb U lots & Muahz
Thanks for ur lovely updates tanthya, bcos I dont watch the show now, ur updates help me.
thanks tanthya di...for great update...thakurs r superior...SS ...amma's  nautanki is going on...
lubbb uuu so much...and u r best...πŸ˜›
Originally posted by tanthya

πŸ€—πŸ€—

Heee haaawww ...U came First !!!  πŸ‘

Bitter dreams kaahe ..Bolbo !! Humne aisa kya Gunah kardiya ki u wish me to have nightmares about the Ankit-Monika and the Slap !! πŸ˜†

No, I would never wish that on you...Ab kya kare the serial leaves a bitter taste...πŸ˜†

Eeks dont even remind me but I guess we will see the result tonight...the beetroot cheek...πŸ₯±

I get P is the lead but was it necessary for her to stand like a statue and overhear the conversation...could it not have been as effective if she stood behind the counter and passed judgement...

No point to complain but dont like the way they've dumbed down K's character to such a point that he has even lost his street smartness, wit, humour, intelligence and wisdom for the sake of tracks...

Personally, not in favour of Pratigya Vs Amma as it is too saas bahu...Pls dont make the conclusion like all others with a ban jayee moment, bring some unpredictability to the track...

Bored rigid...πŸ˜†

Edited by starlight123 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by starlight123

No, I would never wish that on you...Ab kya kare the serial leaves a bitter taste...πŸ˜†

Eeks dont even remind me but I guess we will see the result tonight...the beetroot cheek...πŸ₯±

I get P is the lead but was it necessary for her to stand like a statue and overhear the conversation...could it not have been as effective if she stood behind the counter and passed judgement...

No point to complain but dont like the way they've dumbed down K's character to such a point that he has even lost his street smartness, wit, humour, intelligence and wisdom for the sake of tracks...

Personally, not in favour of Pratigya Vs Amma as it is too saas bahu...Pls dont make the conclusion like all others with a ban jayee moment, bring some unpredictability to the track...

Bored rigid...πŸ˜†

Exactly What I griped about in the viewer's !!

Same here !! I just wish ..it ends now  ...and begins a second season with fresh ideas ...
Originally posted by kEEnkEEn

hey Sathya - great update!
will certainly give it a butchers...
Pratigya standing apart from the rest...nothing new in that
I thought people who referred to them-self as "hum" would afford the same respect to others by saying "aap"

Unfortunately that doesn't follow here either...oh well!

Thank You, Kulvi ..

The only watchable segment was Anupam's and the EDO's ...

As We constantly harp ... Pratigya is no Miss perfection although the CV's try to fob us off ...But we being adamnt creatures..we refuse to buy  into their assertion's...
Originally posted by b2011

Thanks for the written update.

Looking forward for this Amma-Pratigya track...

You are welcome, Bharathi...

I'm waiting for  the day when The Thakurs  spring back  from their current faded self..
Originally posted by Atticus

You be doin' a faantaastic job!

I see Shyamu is not vibrating anymore🀣 He's quivering. It always brought a smile to my faceπŸ˜ƒ One of my favs. 

Yemi has created a link monster...Haris wants me to put my new skills to the test and dedicate this song to you
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIZdjT1472Y[/YOUTUBE]

It's one of his favs and he made us listen to it at least 20x on the way to QC.

Thankooo...ur honewaali DIL hoon...ofc will be oing a phuntashtuc job !!

Tell  Harris, I'm bowled over ...again...so much concern...main marjawan  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜..

Dead Mockingbird ...and I thought i was a cynic ...Aap sachi Muchi meri Sasumma Nikhli πŸ˜†πŸ˜†