India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

dd oh no

LifeOfTheParty IF-Stunnerz
LifeOfTheParty
LifeOfTheParty

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

guys i never imagin that i will make dd pic and will say i will miss her but really she will make ccbm little different without her -resh really good actor will miss her

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

cottencandysarahagstntukun2009minu2011ash_nivrentashu20surursandy_nivrengmann2010edwardcullen19anjubalawadi..doll

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
I never liked Divya's character so far, and was waiting for redemption of that character and see bonding between sisters and was looking forward to like Divya but nothing happened. Anyways I like Rishma and will miss her in CCBM.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cottencandysururanjubalaLifeOfTheParty

cottencandy Newbie
cottencandy
cottencandy

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
I never dislike Divya i always thought she raised so spoiled. Her mother's greed made her death today. HL knew Nivi loves Sid and Sid wanted to marry Nivi not her daughter. If HL loved her with all her heart and soul she would have helped Divya back off from that marriage. Divya also was a person who would not listion to any one...spoiled bract! Most of the time people like Diviya would ended up hurt then only they would learn about reality.Cry.

I do miss Divya...there are people like Divya in this real world also.LOL I never would a thought or imagine they blew her off like this. I have not see the video I have to wait next week or so to see it.

Good luck Divya! I hope you are not like this in real life and you are a beautiful young girl. may God bless you!

Edited by cottencandy - 09 May 2011 at 3:39pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_Adugmann2010LifeOfTheParty

sarahagstn Senior Member
sarahagstn
sarahagstn

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
I never liked DD and I wanted her to learn the truth and spend the rest of her life trusting her sister rather than being manipulated by other but the way she died is just wrong Cry
Thanks for sharing the picture. She will be missed!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010LifeOfTheParty

LifeOfTheParty
LifeOfTheParty

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

I never liked Divya's character so far, and was waiting for redemption of that character and see bonding between sisters and was looking forward to like Divya but nothing happened. Anyways I like Rishma and will miss her in CCBM.

hi ketty
ya when i c that finally dd know the truth and will ask for nivi to forgive her i imagin great scene between sisters but ct's just destroy every thing Angry trully will miss her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010

LifeOfTheParty
LifeOfTheParty

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cottencandy

I never dislike Divya i always thought she raised so spoiled. Her mother's greed made her death today. HL knew Nivi loves Sid and Sid wanted to marry Nivi not her daughter. If HL loved her with all her heart and soul she would have helped Divya back off from that marriage. Divya also was a person who would not listion to any one...spoiled bract! Most of the time people like Diviya would ended up hurt then only they would learn about reality.Cry.

I do miss Divya...there are people like Divya in this real world also.LOL I never would a thought or imagine they blew her off like this. I have not see the video I have to wait next week or so to see it.

Good luck Divya! I hope you are not like this in real life and you are a beautiful young girl. may God bless you!

oh yah true HL is the reason and she diserve all pain - dd seems so doll in real word as we c in sbs -hope that 2

gmann2010

LifeOfTheParty
LifeOfTheParty

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarahagstn

I never liked DD and I wanted her to learn the truth and spend the rest of her life trusting her sister rather than being manipulated by other but the way she died is just wrong Cry
Thanks for sharing the picture. She will be missed!

ct's hate them AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

gmann2010

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index