Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh.~*~. (Page 92)

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Joined: 23 March 2010
Posts: 12343

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sukrutha

ooohhh...my...my...the SPEED of this FC...Shocked
i am shocked...gr8 going guys...even il join when the time permits...Sleepy
 
Yah Mam this Fc is going PHast but i think i also said to u come here and help us to speed up this FC ...Angry
But u dnt come D'ohbut hopefully now u get time and give us ur DarshanLOL and PHrooling with us on Premeer and Harshiti Day Dreaming
 
 
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

harshiti8-Abigail-

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Joined: 23 March 2010
Posts: 12343

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mazkachazka

okay guys im back!!!from my trip to Bangalore..and glad to announce i met Phreamer's "Sukrutha/Sukru Tha" and "Harshitideewani/Attavar Raghava Divya" (IF / FB usernames) ...it was great meeting these two..and had a great time..

okay so for all of us 18th is close..so excited for this beautiful day,lets revive the memories...in fact the whole 17th/18th and 19th are the best days for deshianzz...miss premeer sooo much..and harshiti too..17th is special for me for another reason,its my sister's 1st wedding anniversary..Big smile

 
Hey Kauser Welcome Back HugOh Graet tht u met with Suku and Attavar Suku told me about tht and u guys have a gala time ...i wish i also met with u guys if i m in indiaEmbarrassed
 
Yah i know 18th june is coming ...i m also very much exited Partyoh thts graet Idea Kauser we should work on it  these 3 days r memorable for every Deshian who can forget those majical momments Big smile i Miss them aswellOuch 
Oh really ur sis is really lucky and give her best wishes frm us also Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

harshiti8-Abigail-mazkachazkaBluFate

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Joined: 23 March 2010
Posts: 12343

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mazkachazka

okay okay okay guys ive got this great idea for celebrating the third anniversary of 18th june..we can make make an "icon and siggy" and everyone should sport the same icon and siggy in their "siggy dabba" ...and someone can write a beautiful 2 lines for this occasion so that we use it along with the siggy...what say???we can share a common DP in FB as well...this all to show everyone we still love premeer and that deshians are very much alive..

so that we can now decide who'll make the siggy,the icon and the phrase...rest can also make siggies/vm's,we can open a post in desh forum and share it over there too
...

 
Oh Kauser Thts wonderfull idea all d siggy makers u guys should start work on it ...Wink and then we choose best one and we all use d same siggy and same icon in r DabbasWinkLOL
 
And for write up i think we all write d same two lines and grace and lisa would help us in this Embarrassed
 
Yah ok we share same Dp on FB aswell thts great idea Kauser so with tht way we show Deshians power Wink
 
and All d Vm makers plz u al make special Vm on 18 june ...Embarrassedtht would be great we need to celebrate tht day on a huge level Party


Edited by uswah - 17 June 2011 at 7:10am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

harshiti8-Abigail-mazkachazka

BluFate IF-Sizzlerz
BluFate
BluFate

Joined: 04 December 2009
Posts: 12101

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uswah

Originally posted by Sukrutha

ooohhh...my...my...the SPEED of this FC...Shocked
i am shocked...gr8 going guys...even il join when the time permits...Sleepy
 
Yah Mam this Fc is going PHast but i think i also said to u come here and help us to speed up this FC ...Angry
But u dnt come D'ohbut hopefully now u get time and give us ur DarshanLOL and PHrooling with us on Premeer and Harshiti Day Dreaming
 
 
 
sowrie...time hi nahi milta...Ouch
warna koi bhi phrol karne ka chance chod tha hai kya...Tongue
il visit this FC when ever i am free...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

harshiti8-Abigail-uswah

BluFate IF-Sizzlerz
BluFate
BluFate

Joined: 04 December 2009
Posts: 12101

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mazkachazka

okay okay okay guys ive got this great idea for celebrating the third anniversary of 18th june..we can make make an "icon and siggy" and everyone should sport the same icon and siggy in their "siggy dabba" ...and someone can write a beautiful 2 lines for this occasion so that we use it along with the siggy...what say???we can share a common DP in FB as well...this all to show everyone we still love premeer and that deshians are very much alive..

so that we can now decide who'll make the siggy,the icon and the phrase...rest can also make siggies/vm's,we can open a post in desh forum and share it over there too
...


hey that a gr8 idea...tell some1 to make a beautiphul siggy asap...we all can use it...
who is ready..???
lets make 18th june a spl day...EmbarrassedBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

harshiti8mazkachazkauswah

harshiti8 Senior Member
harshiti8
harshiti8

Joined: 02 April 2009
Posts: 943

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
hi everyone..
u guys are fastShocked..so ur discussing 18th juneDay Dreaming
i have made a vmApprove...btw is anyone making a thread for tomorrow

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Abigail-mazkachazkauswah

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Joined: 25 February 2011
Posts: 8230

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -alisha-





It's become so hard...For me to be surprised...You're bringing back the real me...No judgment in your eyes...<3premeer<3


saw u guys dicussing the golden couple so couldnt keep myself from posting...sigh miss em



Hey alisha, don't stop yourself, just hop in and start discussing with us! we wanna finish this FC as soon as possible  Cool LOL

and I love the line you've written, so true

Thank-you for the lovely picture, both looking lovely Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

harshiti8uswah

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Joined: 25 February 2011
Posts: 8230

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mazkachazka

okay guys im back!!!from my trip to Bangalore..and glad to announce i met Phreamer's "Sukrutha/Sukru Tha" and "Harshitideewani/Attavar Raghava Divya" (IF / FB usernames) ...it was great meeting these two..and had a great time..

okay so for all of us 18th is close..so excited for this beautiful day,lets revive the memories...in fact the whole 17th/18th and 19th are the best days for deshianzz...miss premeer sooo much..and harshiti too..17th is special for me for another reason,its my sister's 1st wedding anniversary..Big smile


Welcome back Kauser Hug Hug
missed you loads
Oh you met other PHreamers?!!? thats great, so you guys had a good time phreaming and phrooling?!?! Wink LOL

yup indeed 18th is close, very close i must say...yup we should all be in this FC reliving those beautiful memories Day Dreaming

Awww really well Happy 1st wedding anniversary to your sister Embarrassed

missing premeer and harshiti loadsss

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

harshiti8mazkachazkauswah

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh.~*~.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: In-Sanity-Metis   Replies: 1190   Views: 82992

In-Sanity-Metis 1190 82992 20 November 2010 at 1:47pm by mazkachazka
.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh IX.~*~.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: Khushix29   Replies: 1183   Views: 82024

Khushix29 1183 82024 08 August 2010 at 10:36am by In-Sanity-Metis
.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti Ka Desh VIII.~*~.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: nandini27   Replies: 1189   Views: 66789

nandini27 1189 66789 27 June 2010 at 11:40am by Khushix29
.~*~. Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh VII .~*~.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: In-Sanity-Metis   Replies: 1184   Views: 66708

In-Sanity-Metis 1184 66708 01 June 2010 at 4:14am by Khushix29
.~*~. Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh VI .~*~.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: nandini27   Replies: 1191   Views: 68714

nandini27 1191 68714 08 May 2010 at 12:18am by XSilentPrayersX

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index