Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh.~*~. (Page 8)

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

OK i cant sleep and as Uswah sed im a shaitaan ladkhi i will post sumink sooo that u wall don't sleep too Evil Smile

Haha good night

See wht i said its right ...Preeti u r d one Shaitan Larki khud tu soti nhin aur dosro ko sone nhin deti ...but i m gone at tht time so just read ur post now and saw tht Phreaming scene now

I am so Angry Angrywhy this scene is incomplete ...Ouch...i always wnt this scene  for some more sec atleast we get first time one PHiss Embarrassed...But r badluck never get tht chance

And for Heer why she said always "Kya kar rahe ho Prem" Oh Man why she like this Always For god sake grl he is ur hudsband D'oh...and first time prem is getting so Naughty haye i am Phreaming Blushing...first time they getting out from thier dada dadi romance ...LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cutegirl94khajjusweta2005BluFate-Fatima-AASUS

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

Sooo true Grace i would do anything to be there *looks at Uswah* Am i living to my new name??? ROFL

Yah Mam u live with ur name ...I  give u d right name LOL

U deserve this ...ROFLShaitan LarkiROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

khajju-Abigail-BluFateAASUS-Fatima-

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Cutegirl: Beautiful Vm ...detail comment in ur thread

Sweta: Thnx for shring ranking but really i wnt both of them in top 10 so guys plz comment more

Priya : yr i try to active there also ...but when i go there na i lost all d time LOLbut phir bhi i ll try  to visit it everyday

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cutegirl94BluFate-Fatima-

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by newt2007

In SBS, Expression baba appreciated Pihu in SBS for her wonderful expression in Sangini.

awww Finally someone appreciates her hardwork ...well done AG Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChaiBluFate-Fatima-AASUS

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Hi everyone!

Looks like the FC is lively with discussion.  Thanks Swati for all the Premeer video links...trip down memory of their cute and romantic moments Day Dreaming

I just watched the dance one...haha Prem pushing the Uncle away the moment he saw DJ hold up Heer's hand.  I really wished we got a little scene were Preet goes "PB what was that earlier at the party?  You said you didn't wan to dance, huh?" LOL

Now coming to the vid of Prem and Heer all alone in the house for the first time LOL they were such duffers.  But Prem had to act like he wasn't going to do anything because he was trying to play like Gaurav. 

Heer was being all shy as usually and Prem was just embarrassed...though a part of me wondered did he think Heer was going to jump him later if he didn't think of an excuse to be as far away from her as possible? ROFL Oh, that would have been hilarious to see.  I mean he freaked out later when she made that sweater for him and she was ordering him to close his eyes.  He was all nervous and was wondering why she was ordering to close his eyes.

It would have been nice to see Heer in one scene kind of say come here to Prem LOL

And thanks Selvy for the info about SBS and someone telling AG that her work is appreciated.

And everyone let's do our part to get AG back in top 10 and make sure HC doesn't go anywhere

Edited by iheartChai - 10 May 2011 at 9:56am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aymeenewt2007-Abigail-BluFate-Fatima-

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
 Hey guys as you all have been distracting me by posting up premeer scenes...now its my turn! well I got a pic! Evil Smile

awww just look at that pic! their holding hands!Day DreamingDay Dreaming awww sooo cute and those smiles on their faces! Both looking aodrable! Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AymeeiheartChaiBluFatesweta2005-Fatima-AASUS

sweta2005 IF-Sizzlerz
sweta2005
sweta2005

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
 just watched the dance one...haha Prem pushing the Uncle away the moment he saw DJ hold up Heer's hand.  I really wished we got a little scene were Preet goes "PB what was that earlier at the party?  You said you didn't wan to dance, huh?"
grace same here i too wanted the scene and preet's reaction to it it would have been awesome

Now coming to the vid of Prem and Heer all alone in the house for the first time LOL they were such duffers.  But Prem had to act like he wasn't going to do anything because he was trying to play like Gaurav. 
ya dat was an awesome sequence and prem's reaction to it  was da best.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BluFate-Fatima-

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Thanks for the pic Abby!

Premeer holding hands...too cute Approve

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

newt2007-Abigail-BluFate-Fatima-

Go to top