Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh.~*~. (Page 72)

AASUS IF-Stunnerz
AASUS
AASUS

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Heena welcome to Premeer fan club. Nice to see you here. Thank you for sharing creations.Big smile

Uswah you're welcome Smile Happy to share the update and creations.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all, just for laugh have a look at this vm. It's by Maria, she made it just to make us all laugh. Juneja pariwar at their best!

FB Link: https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150208189731598

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additi's interview with her best friend Kritika was shown in SBB earlier. It's also published in GR8 magazine's June 2011 issue. Here are scanned copies of the magazine. 
Credit : -Olly-, KMH2 Forum. Link: http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1706069

Edited by athisdagrh - 14 June 2011 at 11:37pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

harshiti8nainaa-SophiexPRIME1luvharshitiAymeeiheartChai-Garima--Abigail-FaizaKuswah

PRIME1 Goldie
PRIME1
PRIME1

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
T4S , a good int of AG. Hope she come back in a good show as lead.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

uswah

SongsOf_Silence IF-Dazzler
SongsOf_Silence
SongsOf_Silence

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Hey thanks alot for posting Addit's and Kritika's interview! Loved reading it.. Hope their friendship stays like this forever Smile i am actually glad to know that half of the stuff i guessed about her personality on my own is true LOL  oh and she looked absolutely gorgeous! she really knows how to carry herself and i have always loved her dressing style! she sure knows how to pick out her wardrobe.. love her clothes!

Edited by SongsOf_Silence - 15 June 2011 at 6:17am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Garima-iheartChai-Abigail-uswahAASUS

-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
amazing siggiez & vmz bacchaz

phew made some stuff was sort of experimentz the first additi avi was experiment which turned out blahErmm free for use

Made on memorable 18th june scene which r so Ermm

this one is a total experiment

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

harshiti8nainaaAymeeluvharshitiiheartChai-Abigail--Garima-FaizaKuswahAASUS

Aymee IF-Dazzler
Aymee
Aymee

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
@ heena...harshiti, Welcome to the FC.  Great job with your siggies.  Clap They are looking so gorgeous.  Stop by whenever you can and chat with us here about Premeer whenever you get the chance.

@ Fatima, great job with your siggies and avis.  Love your Additi siggies very much.  You captured her cuteness perfectly.  And the June 18th siggies are also great.  Premeer's historical date is coming soon.  Even watching that scene today is still keeps me on the edge of my seat.

@ Athi, thank you for posting Additi and Kiritika's GR8 article.  Love their friendship very much.  Additi is looking very beautiful in blue.  As usual she can wear any outfit and look very beautiful in it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChai-Abigail--Fatima-AASUS

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
@Athi :thnx for shring tht article with us ...its really cute friendship bondintg tht these two have  share

@Fatty ur all avis r really beautiful ...thnx for shring ur work with us

Edited by uswah - 16 June 2011 at 12:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Abigail-AASUS

AASUS IF-Stunnerz
AASUS
AASUS

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
@ everyone you're welcome, glad to share Additi and her best friend's interview.
 I was smiling while reading it. 
I loved everything that was covered - food choices, past time activity, comments on each other's preferences and fashion Thumbs Up 
I loved the photos as well. Both look fab!

Fatima loved your experiments Big smile Keep it up Thumbs Up
I love that the avs came out are very clear. It's like HQ video!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Found a post from estee, so sharing.

remember? #12: the first happy smiles, pg.19 (Page 7)

when heer was standing all alone and stressed about nihaal being accused of vitchface-abuse, 

prem came and oh-so-sweetly cuddled her?

the thing to wonder, of course, is ... did he kiphph her? Day Dreaming

and he pulled her ...

close to comfort her. 

and then when she would not be so easily comforted..

he told her that there was someone else... 

which heer actually believed... Shocked

until she found out that he was teasing when he said...

''ai hai, marr jawaaan.'' with that smile all over his face, even though we didn't quite see it... Day Dreaming
  except from the way that his cheeks pulled up, and heer first smiled

and then threatened to beat him up... LOL

and he was sooo pleased with himself for making her smile... 

that he pulled her cheeks! LOL

with his pretty-pretty prem hands..  *ROFL couldn't help that -- they do look pretty -- see below!? ROFL*

but what is truly memorable is how -- once she has smiled -- prem tries to get back to his regularly scheduled program...

and heer says tomorrow (or some silly such LOL)

and prem then delivers the truly memorable line in the show that night:

''kal ki baat, kal karengey. aaj kay iss pal ka kya?'' 

but heer insists and prem is sweet enough to let her go... 

*sigh* sometimes... sometimes this show was just perfect in how well these two managed to be the sweetest possible husband-wife couple ever.  

what a pity that after such a moment, there would be 25 episodes where everything they would be the complete opposite of what they were  in this episode.  OuchLOL  *sigh

source
episode caps: mod-am khushi @

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1184155
bt,lt

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1182483

related post: ROFL

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1184869

Edited by athisdagrh - 16 June 2011 at 1:28am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

harshiti8AymeeiheartChai-Abigail-uswah-Fatima-

AASUS IF-Stunnerz
AASUS
AASUS

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged

More estee's post. Please note, it's long.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Link: http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1369926

remember? #12: the first happy smiles, pg.19

Posted: 02 April 2010 at 8:56pm | IP Logged

more than just remember the frame, i suddenly realised it was important to remember when this was shown. 

remember the feeling in our hearts?  

remember that prem was supposed to be dead?

remember there were all these interviews of hc saying that he was gone from the show?  and then remember he used to come on some dance show, and it looked like he was moving on?  

remember it was the time when they were showing prem only in phlashbacks and in heer-dreams *phrool, phream, phrool, phigh!* where prem was always the best prem ever?  

remember all those late nights, early mornings and all free seconds of signing up on some site that there was no sense in not having prem in prem-heer-are-one's show?  or that there was no other prem on earth than hc?  

remember that post where we hung out and talked about signing and laughing about the best and best of prem and heer memories?

edit add
if you really want to get swamped with memories, check this post out! LOL  sheer madness.  i composed poems on the spot!  LOL

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1044170
edit end

and then... 

then one day, they had a montage where a dark figure rose on a dune where heer lay in a faint on the sands? 

i think it was around that time that -- for too short a time, seriously -- we got to see this montage:

The image

with prem looking chubby (and hc looking unbearably secretly thrilled to be back), and likewise with heer (as it was with ag). 

and what made me most thrilled of all, was how when they came back, there was a phhandooh with a pheyeooh philled with secret thrills that looked like their hearts were bursting with smiles.  

if i had my way, i'd take a high-res hardcopy of this and blow it up and paste it on my bedroom ceiling.  so that it's the first thing i see when i wake up and the last thing i see when i go to bed.  

seriously, i see this montage and my insides go all melty and i feel like crying even while my face is splitting with the broadest smile ever. 

it always happens.   and i'm not even a cry-ey types!  Confused  

*sigh*  

i need to get cured of this ephe, i tell you.  i do!  

stop laughing!  ROFL

edit add
  1. some soap suds, pg 2 LOL
  2. ''aur kisi di ho nahin sakdi...'' lyrics, pg 3
  3. ''most sizzling pheyeooh, boss-in-pink, housekeeping-staff-in-black&white", pg 5 ROFL
  4. ''aaj ka iss pal ka kya?'', otherwise known as the ''ai hai, marr jawaaan'' episode, pg 7 LOL
  5. prem bond juneja steals a mask from an old man, and dances to  ''bol na halke, halke'' with his lady, pg 9 Day Dreaming
  6. prem asks heer for the first time, ''tumhare ankhon mein itna dard kyun hai?'' before taking her hand in the first perfect phhandooh, and takes her to a villain and tells her, ''mein apka boss hoon. and i say just slap him!'', pg 11  ROFLDay Dreaming
  7. shiv mandir #1, where heer demands answers from her god as to what the god wants from her, where prem plays peeping-tom for the first time, where the second meeting of heer's dupatta and prem's face happens  LOL, where heer's heart is hurt, but prem's heart feels it, where prem first learns that he wants to know why there is so much dard in heer's eyes, i learn that i like overhead shots -- as long as the cameras do not spin round and round, and where heer outruns prem for the first time, and prem gets hooked to heer's payal!  aye hai Day Dreaming, pg 14
  8. blue-white lights of the chawl, prem wrapped in a red blankie, drinking bitter medicine 'cause heer in blue stood at the window under the moon and told him to please drink it, with her eyes. Smile pg 15
  9. right in the middle of a noisy pooja-celebration, of the first time that prem and his brothers bring mr. ganesh-ji home, prem and heer spin a little coocoon out of a perfect phhandooh and pheyeooh. so perfect that it melted me even though it was all happening in the corner of my screen. haai... Day Dreaming pg 16
  10. the only real thing that was beautiful in the story post-time-line-shift** was the character of chahat juneja.   she was a perfect addition to the story. the reason  for her mother to become who heer became after she left prem.  the difference that came to her father's view about going back to india, and going after the love of his life.  she was sweetness and happiness and laughter and joy.  she was the perfect result of prem-heer-are-one and i grudgingly accept the post-leap happened just for her. pg 17
  11. a dance on a terrace, stolen in the moonlight, out of the prying eyes of an entire wedding gang that wanted to keep them separate during the ceremonies.  personally, i thought the dance was a little jerky.  but hey. it was prem. twirling heer.  and heer. holding prem's head in her lap. and at the end. another sight with prem-heer. so close they were sharing each other's breath. and yet, no kiphph.  but as i kept finding with these two, sometimes, a kiphph was kinda superfluous.  sigh. ya. with these two... pg. 18
  12. an engagement.  with the most silent and most passionate lovers ever.   the big thing for me at that time was that they smiled.  and smiled.  and smiled.  these two who had only ever spoken with their eyes at each other, smiled.  and against my control or understanding, made my sing. i think it was with happiness.  the heart that was no longer with me, sang.  pg. 19
edit end

time-line-shift is what tls in the title stands for. Smile

Edited by estee - 14 June 2011 at 9:07pm 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

harshiti8AymeeiheartChai-Abigail-uswah-Fatima-

Go to top