Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh.~*~. (Page 67)

AASUS IF-Stunnerz
AASUS
AASUS

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Thank you everyone for sharing news and updates. 

Abby love your cute creations. Very cool  Cool

Kauser amazing FC Thumbs Up Running out of words to describe how much effort you and your team of contributors put in to make this happen.LOL Thanks for sharing the link. 

Hafsa thank you for sharing cute PH pic Smile

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sharing part of estee's post . Fair warning before you read, it is long. Interesting to remember Premeer the way she describes them.

W*F - 5 sep '09 - screen-smokin' things, updated!

W*F stands for weekend thoughts feature.

so here, in today's W*F, i thought i'd put my most heart-stopping prem-heer moments. the moments that made my heart stop! literally! LOL

* the moment that prem's hand searched for and found heer's hand through the grill of a jail's barrier -- and they clung to each other. i swear -- i just couldn't tear my eyes off the screen when that phhandooh happened. everything else after that i saw through a blur.

* when heer received an expensive gift from prem. and she ran and pushed prem and pushed prem and pushed prem, and he finally exploded with his ''kyunki mein tumsey pyar karta hoon!'' in her face. i lost my heart. and it had never felt so good!! Big smile

* when prem got up from the mandap where he was to marry ash, and grabbed prashant for daring to cheat heer. and screamed at his father that he was doing what his father wanted, but he had to promise that nothing would happen to heer!  in retrospect, after that explosion, the ''prem-heer ek hai. ek hai, prem aur heer.'' was almost an anti-climax. *hey! i said ''almost'', na!? LOL* but truly. my heart beat stopped and then flew upward in fierce gladness when he got up. truly.

* the whole 05/19/08 moment when we saw prem's eyes, eyelashes drenched in the rain, went from startled to wild with red hot passion when he saw slim, elegant heer standing on the stairs cleaning their first home together.  when i thought about it later, i realised that it was not the wet white shirt, making marble out of those alabaster shoudlers and sculpted chest that made my mind go blank.  it was actually that look in his eyes at heer that was the nuclear blast that wiped my memory, my mind, my ability to think, or feel. 

* that brief time when prem and heer were back in jzoo after dirtchachi got thrown out. everyone was happy and thrilled about everything had come back to perfection. and there was a brilliantly happy moment when prem smiled. and heer smiled. and that was the only thing my mind could register all of that episode. that they both smiled. 

* strangely enough, i think heer's dreams with prem have been some of the most terrific screen-smokin' scenes of theirs.  that dance of 12/04/'08... Day Dreaming oh my... Day Dreaming

* the smallest of them was that time that prem had asked heer to leave. but couldn't bear to stay away?  and he came to give her her medicines.  and when she asked him to come in, he said: i don't have the courage.  and she looked at him with such sad infinite love in her eyes and asked: no courage to come in?  and he looked back at her with such shamed infinite love in his eyes and said: no courage to leave if i come in.  oh my, oh my, oh my... Day DreamingDay Dreaming

* i remember melting the day that heer and prem went to the hotel after glob had made her the owner.  he grabbed her hand in front of everyone and wouldn't let go.  she kept giggling at him. (omg! heer giggling!)  and then, he tries to seduce her in her office.  and she tries to seduce him right back.  what a melting moment.. Day Dreaming

* prem's declaration of
 ''sharab and shabab'' on the first night they spent together... Day Dreaming

* the most physical 
smoke-the-screen recently had to be the one when heer wipes prem's hair after they'd gotten wet in the rain.  he grabbed the towel from her to wipe her.  and then came the moment when plip-hlip came closest to each other in recorded history? Day Dreaming or was it when heer tumbled all over prem when she was fighting him to get her baby photo's back?? Day Dreaming  or .. hmmm! was it when she thanked him for gifting her a diamond ring on her b'day? Day Dreaming

ah... well.  there's my list of ten most blaze-the-screen moments.  all of 'em pre-tls**. and these are what i remember as i tried to W*F this weekend.   

W*F are these two gonna do next to make me bite-off-a-moan before i melt into a puddle of goop front of my television set??  Day Dreaming

man!  i can hardly wait...  ROFL

edit add

lots and lots of my phorum remind me that i've been a total duffer 'bout not putting up some other of the most incredible heart-stopping prem-heer moments!  

* ''aaj mein prem
 juneja...''
   'nuff said?? Day Dreaming if that wasn't the most incredible secret marriage ceremony that was conducted blatantly in the open, where a guy literally made love to a girl in front of everyone -- then i don't know what is!!  that was ... incredible.  it took me a looong time to come back to being a girl from a pile of goop after that moment... LOL

* when prem grabbed heer's hand to stop her from leaving him alone at gayatri-mom's bedside on the night that he ''married'' her, stealing the bride from under the ratpal nose! LOL  but man!  that was such a smokin' screen moment!!!  Day Dreaming the way both prem and heer looked at each other -- was anyone watching them left standing after that??! 

* when heer faked she'd lost her memory after the ajmer storm, the look on prem's face when he came to her room.  omg.  that look itself was worth all the words that he spoke afterwards.  *sigh*  y'know?  s'times, i think that all prem has to do is to stand just looking at heer to make me meltdown.  seriously!  i mean, what d'you think that picture in my id-thingie is all about??  Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

* when heer comforted prem that however his father treated him, she would always be with him, and they walk down a long road together, hand-in-hand where each finger has slowly and sweetly come together... Day Dreaming

* when prem drank
 bitter medicine looking into heer's eyes. as if the medicine was actually made sweet 'cause of the look in her eyes.  that was indeed another one of those smo-okin' screen moments!  ai hai... Day Dreaming

* raasta roko, the phirst!!!!
  when prem and heer must've made tv-history with that incredible prem-mimicking-heer's actions but for a totally different reason from her! omg. omg. omg. omg!  screen burns!!  estee melts into goop!  and that too while watching it on youtube!!!  omg!!! 

* prem loses his temper 
with heer when she tells him angrily that she will marry muckmeet and be happy with him forever! and that too on the day of her mehendi when prem was dreaming that she would stand up in front of everyone and tell him that only his name would be written in her mehendi. and prem grabbed her, pushed her against the wall and practically snarls between tightly clenched teeth into her mouth that ''tum sochtay kuchch ho, maantay kuchch ho,...'' and in 15 seconds, make my brain flame out! ooph! that was some prem! Day Dreaming

* boss prem said ''tumharey ankhon mein itna dard kyun hai?'' when heer has just been fired at the hotel.  and that phhandooh was the first ever time we got to see what a phhandooh was all about.  prem looked down at her hand before taking it in his.  and when his fingers touched hers, hers curled naturally and automatically around his.  omg.  i should've seen what was coming... Day Dreaming

* ''anday, heer, anday''   otherwise called the ''9/11'' episode!  ROFL actually, what smoked was what he was doing to heer before that... and then the way heer got her revenge after that.. Day Dreaming

* angie (angel82) has a
 whole list of the ones that i've ''missed'' that you must check out if you like having your brains fried! LOL  -- like the rajasthan dune one where poor heartweary exhausted heer is caught up in the arms of prem... Day Dreaming oh, sumi (coolgal270), that was such a lovely moment -- i could swear that it was not my heartbeat i could hear like a drum in my ears, but it was heer's and prem's... Day Dreaming
edit end

** tls: time line shift in the story of six years -- six years apart for prem and heer! Shocked these creatives are truly inhuman, i tell you!  how could they have done that??! OuchConfused

Edited by estee - 07 September 2009 at 9:40pm 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wish Preeti a speedy recovery! Miss her a lot.
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1704393

Edited by athisdagrh - 11 June 2011 at 1:11am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

harshiti8hifxAymeenewt2007Sweet_Kandy...Maham...iheartChaimazkachazkaBluFateuswah-Fatima-

harshiti8 Senior Member
harshiti8
harshiti8

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

hifxluvharshitiAymeekhajjunewt2007Sweet_KandyiheartChaiBluFateFaizaKuswahmazkachazkaAASUS-Fatima-

Sweet_Kandy IF-Rockerz
Sweet_Kandy
Sweet_Kandy

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
@ KD..Hug! again u did an awesome job with it.
sanjana - good vm. loved d scenes selections. Wink
am here to share a vm with u allWink
check it out

feed-back centerLOL

-samia

Edited by Sweet_Kandy - 11 June 2011 at 1:46am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

harshiti8hifxPRIME1AymeeSongsOf_Silencekhajju...Maham...newt2007iheartChaiBluFateFaizaKuswahmazkachazkaAASUS-Fatima-

XSilentPrayersX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentPrayersX
XSilentPrayersX

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hifx

loved the FC kausar...and guys Chek thiss out!! found it on FB!!

awww

Additi's hair look like her During Desh Ermm..even HC looks like that Ermm
and since Both look so tired and sweaty LOL   i guess its from some  dance rehearsalConfusedLOL

@ sanjan and samia..lovely Vms...haye Premeer Day Dreaming

and i will leaving for my holidays ...so wont be active on IF and Fb...Will miss you all...Bye and Take care

Edited by -Parisa- - 11 June 2011 at 1:56am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

harshiti8hifxAymeekhajju-Abigail-newt2007Sweet_KandyBluFateuswahmazkachazkaAASUS-Fatima-

SongsOf_Silence IF-Dazzler
SongsOf_Silence
SongsOf_Silence

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Hey all Hug finally my papers are over and now i can concentrate on more important stuff *phreams about the new stories in her head* LOL Samia that was a great vm yar! Loved the scenes you picked for the song.. hayee mei mar jawan Day Dreaming

@Athisgarh: Hey thanks alot for posting her btlt.. I hadn't read this one before.. damn i miss E and her btlt's *sulks*  but this one was tooo good! Sheesh the nalayak girl (estee) reminded me how bootiphul premeer were/are.. i was grinning like mad after i was done reading *shakes head disapprovingly at self*

@Pic: Nice pic, Poor AG looks so tired and worn out because of shooting Ouch but nevertheless love the innocence on her face, she looks cutee! Thanks for posting! Big smile

Edited by SongsOf_Silence - 11 June 2011 at 8:29am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

harshiti8hifx-Abigail-iheartChaiSweet_Kandynewt2007XSilentPrayersXuswahAASUS-Fatima-

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
@harshiti8 - beautiful VM you made...I'm totally speechless ...do make more

@Samia - posted my feedback in your thread...just love this VM you did.
Rain concept =

Edited by iheartChai - 11 June 2011 at 9:19am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

hifxharshiti8Aymee-Abigail-Sweet_Kandyuswah-Fatima-AASUS

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshiti8

made a new premheer vmSmile

omggg sajana great to see you here with your fab work..
cudnt help but comment on this beautiful vm..seriously loved the enture way you;ve put up each scene showing how heer suffered after prem's death..and esp the last bit where you ffwed all ph scenes and the end phug..Embarrassed..great work..keep making more..miss ph..Cry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

harshiti8hifxAymeenewt2007uswah-Fatima-AASUS

Aymee IF-Dazzler
Aymee
Aymee

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
@ hafsa, thank you so much for sharing with us the picture of Harshad and Additi.  It was so great to see them when they were so young.  Missing them very much.

@ Sanjana, great job with your VM Clap  The song, scenes you selected were great.  My favorite part of this VM was you added those Premeer scenes between Prem and Heer at Shiv Mandir.  That was amazing.  Thank you for sharing it with us.

@ Samia, great job with your VM Clap I love your idea and concept for this VM.  The song and those rain scenes went perfectly well with each other.  Thank you for sharing your VM with us.  I will post my comments on your thread along with your previous VMs.

@ athisdagrh, thank you for posting estee's btlt. 

@ Parisa, enjoy your holiday.  We will miss you.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

harshiti8hifx-Abigail-khajjuiheartChainewt2007Sweet_KandyBluFateuswah-Fatima-AASUS

Go to top