Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh.~*~. (Page 61)

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by newt2007

Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

Originally posted by Aymee

@ Abby, great job with your siggies.  Clap I agree with everyone.  Your first Premeer siggie is perfect.  You are doing a great job with your siggies and you are getting better at them.  Thank you for sharing them with us.

I am happy to see this FC more active.  I know earlier everyone had exams and all but now almost everyone is done, do post in our wonderful FC.  I am missing Premeer and Harshiti like crazy Cry and posting all these Premeer scenes, VMs and these siggies really makes me happy.  Thank you everybody.  LOL

Thank-you sooo much Lisa Embarrassed, Glad you all liked the shiv mandir sig Embarrassed

even I'm happy to see this FC moving at a faster speed now and would like it this way...i don't like this FC soona soona Disapprove. Meee 2 lisa missing them so badly, its like I can't wait anymore, want them back ASAP.

Abby you post one dose daily then see how fast this FC moves.

now adays you became very lazy. you promised to give more siggies on Premeer. what happened to that now?

Abby if possible make some Harshiti siggies.Day Dreaming.

awww Selvy don't worry, i didn't forget and I will surely make more harshiti siggies, its just that even In holidays i've been a bit busy...but i gotta agree I've also been lazy, I'm such a lazy head...i sleep sleep and sleep ROFL

will try my best to make more harshiti/premeer sigs and be less lazy Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Aymeenewt2007iheartChaiBluFateuswah-Fatima-

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Parisa-

Hello Phreamers Hug and Stalkers HugHug

just while ago kauser sent me  a pic LOL ohh its not just a pic..Its a very famous pic LOL and i saw whats going on under the pic in comments LOL a thought crossed my mind EmbarrassedLOL Arzz kiya hai "ahem"LOLLOLLOL

"Tu Jo has has ki sanam mujh se baat karti hai Day Dreaming
Bas yahii baat zamane ko borri lagthi hai "Unhappy

ROFLROFLROFL

Awww Parisa Thankx for sharing this pic...Love it...the smiles on their faces Embarrassed
and Great work with your shayri Clap, very well said

@Kauser: erm...You've used such hard hindi/Urdu...i didn't get what you wrote ... the bit at the end LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AymeemazkachazkaBluFateuswahXSilentPrayersX-Fatima-

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged

@Kauser: erm...You've used such hard hindi/Urdu...i didn't get what you wrote ... the bit at the end LOL

dear..its urdu actually...you know when a sher is going to be read by the shayar or anyone ,he says "arz kiya hai" and the after the sher's been read ,people say "muqarar irshad" to the shayar if they like the sher ,meaning "once more" or sth like "bring it on"...ermmm thats the best i could put  up..LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Aymee-Abigail-newt2007XSilentPrayersXBluFateuswah-Fatima-AASUS

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mazkachazka

dear..its urdu actually...you know when a sher is going to be read by the shayar or anyone ,he says "arz kiya hai" and the after the sher's been read ,people say "muqarar irshad" to the shayar if they like the sher ,meaning "once more" or sth like "bring it on"...ermmm thats the best i could put  up..LOL

O right okay...thankx for explaining Embarrassed
and don't worry, you've explained well, I get you

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Aymeenewt2007XSilentPrayersXmazkachazkaBluFateuswahAASUS-Fatima-

-prime- Goldie
-prime-
-prime-

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
@ HARSHITI pic  is the most commented on sbs wall. It left others pics wayyy behind. PPL just cant  resist from saying something about itLOL.Anyways its high time EKTA do something about HARSHITI. She can cast them in  her new show on colors,as leads are not finilised yet. And HA can free STARPLUS .

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AymeeiheartChai-Abigail-newt2007XSilentPrayersXmazkachazkaBluFateuswah-Fatima-

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
@Nabz: Congrats Partytime to party ...Dancing

@Grace :thnx for shring those HQ capz on Mandap scene these two r really wnt to kill us with those looks...LOL

Grace i have request also plz upload tht mandap scene on u tube aswell with new logo...bcoz i need tht scene but cnt find it on u tube with new logo...so plz upload it ...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AymeeiheartChai-Abigail-...Pwincess...BluFateXSilentPrayersXAASUS

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mazkachazka

Originally posted by -Parisa-

Hello Phreamers Hug and Stalkers HugHug

just while ago kauser sent me  a pic LOL ohh its not just a pic..Its a very famous pic LOL and i saw whats going on under the pic in comments LOL a thought crossed my mind EmbarrassedLOL Arzz kiya hai "ahem"LOLLOLLOL

"Tu Jo has has ki sanam mujh se baat karti hai Day Dreaming
Bas yahii baat zamane ko borri lagthi hai "Unhappy

ROFLROFLROFL

hawww!!!pari Hug...yesss absolutely its a record of sorts...no one seems to forget this pic..right?no one leaves a chance to comment on it..LOL..what to do..LOL

and haye haye aapki mahssos shayari hame bha gayi..LOLROFL..aptly suiting the situation..*muqarrar irshad*   .*muqarrar irshad*..Wink

U both Kauser  and Pari crack me up Really tht pic have record of comments ...ROFL

but wht we do thts d Harshiti majic...no one  can resist naWink

Awww Pari u choose d perfect shair on tht pic a big hug for ui also wnt to say plz
                                                        "Muqarar Muqarar Irshad Irshad"Embarrassed

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-prime-Lady_ImpalaAymeekhajjunewt2007-Abigail-BluFateXSilentPrayersXmazkachazkaAASUS

-prime- Goldie
-prime-
-prime-

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Ranking of HA for this week is as  same as before.There is something wrong with ranking system , when visited desh forum and show that everyone rank same as last week.Approve Then thought who must have commented for LALU, DALJEET and ASH LOL . THAT YELLOW MARKERS.

Edited by -prime- - 07 June 2011 at 8:18am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AymeekhajjuiheartChaimazkachazkaBluFateuswahXSilentPrayersX

Go to top