Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh.~*~. (Page 60)

AASUS IF-Stunnerz
AASUS
AASUS

Joined: 30 October 2009
Posts: 26442

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Nice to see the creations. Thank you every one.

Grace thank you for episode caps and video links. Enjoyed seeing the beautiful HQ caps.  Smile
It reminds us of the scene whenever we look at the pics.
Keep rocking with cute emos LOL

Abby beautiful siggies. Me too loved the 1st one most Big smile Great job Thumbs Up

Nabz enjoy being an IF Rockerz Party Congratulations Party



Edited by athisdagrh - 06 June 2011 at 11:31pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AymeeiheartChai-Abigail-...Pwincess...BluFateuswah-Fatima-

newt2007 IF-Rockerz
newt2007
newt2007

Joined: 02 July 2007
Posts: 6339

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
PartyNabz you are a Rokerz now. Harshiti rocks so their fans.

Grace, Official Harshiti photgrapher. Thanks for HQ pictures.
Originally posted by iheartChai

Here you go guys another load of caps.

The Mandap scene June 18 - where Prem + Heer = Premeer



Feel free to use these caps to make siggies and avis



I loved those small picture expressions

Love, Pain, concern and comfort expressed in his every action. She is safe in his hand that she  expressed without a word. What a coupleClap Perfect in everything.


Abby now you got what you waited for. Now we will get another session of  PHreaming after Abby posts her siggies.

Friends, GR8 magazine June Issue has AG and Kritika's interview.




Edited by newt2007 - 07 June 2011 at 1:10am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasneem-17Lady_ImpalaAymeeiheartChai-Abigail-...Pwincess...uswahBluFatemazkachazkaAASUS-Fatima-

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Joined: 25 February 2011
Posts: 8230

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aymee

@ Abby, great job with your siggies.  Clap I agree with everyone.  Your first Premeer siggie is perfect.  You are doing a great job with your siggies and you are getting better at them.  Thank you for sharing them with us.
 
I am happy to see this FC more active.  I know earlier everyone had exams and all but now almost everyone is done, do post in our wonderful FC.  I am missing Premeer and Harshiti like crazy Cry and posting all these Premeer scenes, VMs and these siggies really makes me happy.  Thank you everybody.  LOL

Thank-you sooo much Lisa Embarrassed, Glad you all liked the shiv mandir sig Embarrassed

even I'm happy to see this FC moving at a faster speed now and would like it this way...i don't like this FC soona soona Disapprove. Meee 2 lisa missing them so badly, its like I can't wait anymore, want them back ASAP.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AymeeiheartChainewt2007BluFateuswah-Fatima-

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Joined: 25 February 2011
Posts: 8230

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by athisdagrh


Abby beautiful siggies. Me too loved the 1st one most Big smile Great job Thumbs Up


Awww Thank-you sooo much Athi , and Thankx for using it in your sig box Embarrassed, means alot

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AymeekhajjuBluFateuswahAASUS-Fatima-

newt2007 IF-Rockerz
newt2007
newt2007

Joined: 02 July 2007
Posts: 6339

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

Originally posted by Aymee

@ Abby, great job with your siggies.  Clap I agree with everyone.  Your first Premeer siggie is perfect.  You are doing a great job with your siggies and you are getting better at them.  Thank you for sharing them with us.
 
I am happy to see this FC more active.  I know earlier everyone had exams and all but now almost everyone is done, do post in our wonderful FC.  I am missing Premeer and Harshiti like crazy Cry and posting all these Premeer scenes, VMs and these siggies really makes me happy.  Thank you everybody.  LOL

Thank-you sooo much Lisa Embarrassed, Glad you all liked the shiv mandir sig Embarrassed

even I'm happy to see this FC moving at a faster speed now and would like it this way...i don't like this FC soona soona Disapprove. Meee 2 lisa missing them so badly, its like I can't wait anymore, want them back ASAP.

Abby you post one dose daily then see how fast this FC moves.

now adays you became very lazy. you promised to give more siggies on Premeer. what happened to that now?

Abby if possible make some Harshiti siggies.Day Dreaming.


The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AymeeiheartChai-Abigail-BluFateuswahAASUS-Fatima-

XSilentPrayersX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentPrayersX
XSilentPrayersX

Joined: 16 August 2007
Posts: 20368

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Hello Phreamers Hug and Stalkers HugHug

just while ago kauser sent me  a pic LOL ohh its not just a pic..Its a very famous pic LOL and i saw whats going on under the pic in comments LOL a thought crossed my mind EmbarrassedLOL Arzz kiya hai "ahem"LOLLOLLOL

"Tu Jo has has ki sanam mujh se baat karti hai Day Dreaming
Bas yahii baat zamane ko borri lagthi hai "Unhappy


ROFLROFLROFL


The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

-prime-luvharshitiAymeeLady_Impalanewt2007khajjuiheartChai-Abigail-...Pwincess...BluFateuswahmazkachazkaAASUS-Fatima-

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Joined: 22 September 2009
Posts: 11606

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Parisa-

Hello Phreamers Hug and Stalkers HugHug

just while ago kauser sent me  a pic LOL ohh its not just a pic..Its a very famous pic LOL and i saw whats going on under the pic in comments LOL a thought crossed my mind EmbarrassedLOL Arzz kiya hai "ahem"LOLLOLLOL

"Tu Jo has has ki sanam mujh se baat karti hai Day Dreaming
Bas yahii baat zamane ko borri lagthi hai "Unhappy


ROFLROFLROFL




hawww!!!pari Hug...yesss absolutely its a record of sorts...no one seems to forget this pic..right?no one leaves a chance to comment on it..LOL..what to do..LOL


and haye haye aapki mahssos shayari hame bha gayi..LOLROFL..aptly suiting the situation..*muqarrar irshad*   .*muqarrar irshad*..Wink

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-prime-Lady_ImpalaAymeenewt2007-Abigail-BluFateuswah...Pwincess...XSilentPrayersXAASUS-Fatima-

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Joined: 25 February 2011
Posts: 8230

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
@Grace: The Harshiti/Premeeer photographer...wohooo, i so agree with this Party

@Selvy: Yes yes ma'am i've got the pics and I have saved them, will start with the sigs, hope to complete them soon Embarrassed

God Bless Harshiti and May no evil eye fall upon them 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Aymeenewt2007iheartChaiBluFateuswah-Fatima-AASUS

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh.~*~.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: In-Sanity-Metis   Replies: 1190   Views: 82833

In-Sanity-Metis 1190 82833 20 November 2010 at 1:47pm by mazkachazka
.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh IX.~*~.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: khushix   Replies: 1183   Views: 81699

khushix 1183 81699 08 August 2010 at 10:36am by In-Sanity-Metis
.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti Ka Desh VIII.~*~.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: nandini27   Replies: 1189   Views: 66568

nandini27 1189 66568 27 June 2010 at 11:40am by khushix
.~*~. Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh VII .~*~.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: In-Sanity-Metis   Replies: 1184   Views: 66236

In-Sanity-Metis 1184 66236 01 June 2010 at 4:14am by khushix
.~*~. Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh VI .~*~.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: nandini27   Replies: 1191   Views: 67504

nandini27 1191 67504 08 May 2010 at 12:18am by XSilentPrayersX

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index