.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh.~*~. - Page 53

Posted: 12 years ago
loved the FC kausar...and guys Chek thiss out!! found it on FB!!

Edited by hifx - 12 years ago
Originally posted by hifx

hayeee😍
thanks god we got one pic...dil ko sukoon mil gaya...lukin sooo cute..and additis hair are soo thickπŸ˜ƒ
God bless this jodi
missin them badlyyπŸ˜•
i think this pic is during Kis Desh
wooowow Abby
awesmee creations
i m gonna use it..save kar liya haiπŸ˜†
@Abby:  awesome creations buddy 😳 I just love AG in that yellow dress, and PREM JUNEJA...well, the character Prem always leaves me speechless☺️

@Hifx: thanx for sharing the pic😊
@Abs : Beautiful siggies once again frm ur  side grl ...and speacilly i luved d first one Ag look so amazing ...
'
@Kauser : yr u did an awesome job with d FC ...Colorfull theme is so unique and beautiful ...all d siggies and banners r just awesome

@hifx: thnx for shring those pic with us ...Sigh old and golden days of Desh miss them so much
Thank you everyone for sharing news and updates. 

Abby love your cute creations. Very cool  πŸ˜Ž

Kauser amazing FC πŸ‘πŸΌ Running out of words to describe how much effort you and your team of contributors put in to make this happen.πŸ˜† Thanks for sharing the link. 

Hafsa thank you for sharing cute PH pic πŸ˜Š

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sharing part of estee's post . Fair warning before you read, it is long. Interesting to remember Premeer the way she describes them.

W*F - 5 sep '09 - screen-smokin' things, updated!

W*F stands for weekend thoughts feature.

so here, in today's W*F, i thought i'd put my most heart-stopping prem-heer moments. the moments that made my heart stop! literally! πŸ˜†

* the moment that prem's hand searched for and found heer's hand through the grill of a jail's barrier -- and they clung to each other. i swear -- i just couldn't tear my eyes off the screen when that phhandooh happened. everything else after that i saw through a blur.

* when heer received an expensive gift from prem. and she ran and pushed prem and pushed prem and pushed prem, and he finally exploded with his ''kyunki mein tumsey pyar karta hoon!'' in her face. i lost my heart. and it had never felt so good!! πŸ˜ƒ

* when prem got up from the mandap where he was to marry ash, and grabbed prashant for daring to cheat heer. and screamed at his father that he was doing what his father wanted, but he had to promise that nothing would happen to heer!  in retrospect, after that explosion, the ''prem-heer ek hai. ek hai, prem aur heer.'' was almost an anti-climax. *hey! i said ''almost'', na!? πŸ˜†* but truly. my heart beat stopped and then flew upward in fierce gladness when he got up. truly.

* the whole 05/19/08 moment when we saw prem's eyes, eyelashes drenched in the rain, went from startled to wild with red hot passion when he saw slim, elegant heer standing on the stairs cleaning their first home together.  when i thought about it later, i realised that it was not the wet white shirt, making marble out of those alabaster shoudlers and sculpted chest that made my mind go blank.  it was actually that look in his eyes at heer that was the nuclear blast that wiped my memory, my mind, my ability to think, or feel. 

* that brief time when prem and heer were back in jzoo after dirtchachi got thrown out. everyone was happy and thrilled about everything had come back to perfection. and there was a brilliantly happy moment when prem smiled. and heer smiled. and that was the only thing my mind could register all of that episode. that they both smiled. 

* strangely enough, i think heer's dreams with prem have been some of the most terrific screen-smokin' scenes of theirs.  that dance of 12/04/'08... πŸ˜ oh my... πŸ˜

* the smallest of them was that time that prem had asked heer to leave. but couldn't bear to stay away?  and he came to give her her medicines.  and when she asked him to come in, he said: i don't have the courage.  and she looked at him with such sad infinite love in her eyes and asked: no courage to come in?  and he looked back at her with such shamed infinite love in his eyes and said: no courage to leave if i come in.  oh my, oh my, oh my... πŸ˜πŸ˜

* i remember melting the day that heer and prem went to the hotel after glob had made her the owner.  he grabbed her hand in front of everyone and wouldn't let go.  she kept giggling at him. (omg! heer giggling!)  and then, he tries to seduce her in her office.  and she tries to seduce him right back.  what a melting moment.. πŸ˜

* prem's declaration of
 ''sharab and shabab'' on the first night they spent together... πŸ˜

* the most physical 
smoke-the-screen recently had to be the one when heer wipes prem's hair after they'd gotten wet in the rain.  he grabbed the towel from her to wipe her.  and then came the moment when plip-hlip came closest to each other in recorded history? πŸ˜ or was it when heer tumbled all over prem when she was fighting him to get her baby photo's back?? πŸ˜  or .. hmmm! was it when she thanked him for gifting her a diamond ring on her b'day? πŸ˜

ah... well.  there's my list of ten most blaze-the-screen moments.  all of 'em pre-tls**. and these are what i remember as i tried to W*F this weekend.   

W*F are these two gonna do next to make me bite-off-a-moan before i melt into a puddle of goop front of my television set??  πŸ˜

man!  i can hardly wait...  πŸ€£

edit add

lots and lots of my phorum remind me that i've been a total duffer 'bout not putting up some other of the most incredible heart-stopping prem-heer moments!  

* ''aaj mein prem
 juneja...''
   'nuff said?? πŸ˜ if that wasn't the most incredible secret marriage ceremony that was conducted blatantly in the open, where a guy literally made love to a girl in front of everyone -- then i don't know what is!!  that was ... incredible.  it took me a looong time to come back to being a girl from a pile of goop after that moment... πŸ˜†

* when prem grabbed heer's hand to stop her from leaving him alone at gayatri-mom's bedside on the night that he ''married'' her, stealing the bride from under the ratpal nose! πŸ˜†  but man!  that was such a smokin' screen moment!!!  πŸ˜ the way both prem and heer looked at each other -- was anyone watching them left standing after that??! 

* when heer faked she'd lost her memory after the ajmer storm, the look on prem's face when he came to her room.  omg.  that look itself was worth all the words that he spoke afterwards.  *sigh*  y'know?  s'times, i think that all prem has to do is to stand just looking at heer to make me meltdown.  seriously!  i mean, what d'you think that picture in my id-thingie is all about??  πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

* when heer comforted prem that however his father treated him, she would always be with him, and they walk down a long road together, hand-in-hand where each finger has slowly and sweetly come together... πŸ˜

* when prem drank
 bitter medicine looking into heer's eyes. as if the medicine was actually made sweet 'cause of the look in her eyes.  that was indeed another one of those smo-okin' screen moments!  ai hai... πŸ˜

* raasta roko, the phirst!!!!
  when prem and heer must've made tv-history with that incredible prem-mimicking-heer's actions but for a totally different reason from her! omg. omg. omg. omg!  screen burns!!  estee melts into goop!  and that too while watching it on youtube!!!  omg!!! 

* prem loses his temper 
with heer when she tells him angrily that she will marry muckmeet and be happy with him forever! and that too on the day of her mehendi when prem was dreaming that she would stand up in front of everyone and tell him that only his name would be written in her mehendi. and prem grabbed her, pushed her against the wall and practically snarls between tightly clenched teeth into her mouth that ''tum sochtay kuchch ho, maantay kuchch ho,...'' and in 15 seconds, make my brain flame out! ooph! that was some prem! πŸ˜

* boss prem said ''tumharey ankhon mein itna dard kyun hai?'' when heer has just been fired at the hotel.  and that phhandooh was the first ever time we got to see what a phhandooh was all about.  prem looked down at her hand before taking it in his.  and when his fingers touched hers, hers curled naturally and automatically around his.  omg.  i should've seen what was coming... πŸ˜

* ''anday, heer, anday''   otherwise called the ''9/11'' episode!  πŸ€£ actually, what smoked was what he was doing to heer before that... and then the way heer got her revenge after that.. πŸ˜

* angie (angel82) has a
 whole list of the ones that i've ''missed'' that you must check out if you like having your brains fried! πŸ˜†  -- like the rajasthan dune one where poor heartweary exhausted heer is caught up in the arms of prem... πŸ˜ oh, sumi (coolgal270), that was such a lovely moment -- i could swear that it was not my heartbeat i could hear like a drum in my ears, but it was heer's and prem's... πŸ˜
edit end

** tls: time line shift in the story of six years -- six years apart for prem and heer! πŸ˜² these creatives are truly inhuman, i tell you!  how could they have done that??! πŸ˜•

Edited by estee - 07 September 2009 at 9:40pm 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wish Preeti a speedy recovery! Miss her a lot.
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1704393
Edited by athisdagrh - 12 years ago
made a new premheer vm😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBcLP_AM1Jk[/YOUTUBE]

@ KD..πŸ€—! again u did an awesome job with it.
sanjana - good vm. loved d scenes selections. πŸ˜‰
am here to share a vm with u allπŸ˜‰
check it out
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU1XZidoLPM&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE] 
feed-back centerπŸ˜†

-samia
Edited by Sweet_Kandy - 12 years ago
Originally posted by hifx

awww

Additi's hair look like her During Desh πŸ€”..even HC looks like that πŸ€”
and since Both look so tired and sweaty πŸ˜†   i guess its from some  dance rehearsalπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

@ sanjan and samia..lovely Vms...haye Premeer 😍

and i will leaving for my holidays ...so wont be active on IF and Fb...Will miss you all...Bye and Take care
Edited by -Parisa- - 12 years ago