Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh.~*~. (Page 38)

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Joined: 25 February 2011
Posts: 8230

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Originally posted by ...Harshiti...


hey I never said this was studying...just got over with exams so I'm taking a break from studyingWink
gonna PHream and Phrool in the mean time!Day Dreaming

I knw what you mean...I never get tired of watching their scenes...even after 3 years their scenes have the same magic!Day Dreaming

ahhh so ur exams are over?!?! goody goody Party Party

i knowww... premeer's immortal and time is infinity Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
they're my srk & kajol of small screen... will never get tired of dem ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup finally their over! Party

They are definately the SRK-Kajol jodi of tellywood...would really love to see them onscreen once again! even I can never get tired of them...they've got this unique magic which for me no other jodi hasDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AymeeTasneem-17iheartChai

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Joined: 08 April 2010
Posts: 43077

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

Yup finally their over! Party

They are definately the SRK-Kajol jodi of tellywood...would really love to see them onscreen once again! even I can never get tired of them...they've got this unique magic which for me no other jodi hasDay Dreaming

i'd love to see dem together again too abby Day Dreaming they just sizzle on screen...

they won best jodi despite bad story tracks and dat clearly shows their persona and screen presence... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AymeeTasneem-17iheartChai-Abigail-

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Joined: 25 February 2011
Posts: 8230

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl


i'd love to see dem together again too abby Day Dreaming they just sizzle on screen...

they won best jodi despite bad story tracks and dat clearly shows their persona and screen presence... 

Yup...that is so true...
no matter what the track was they always pulled of their scenes with perfection ... their isn't a sinlge premeer scene which I don't like or i thought they could have done it better! They were truly magical

and all the best jodi awards they have won, were well deserved!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AymeeTasneem-17iheartChaiFakeLove

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Joined: 08 April 2010
Posts: 43077

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Harshiti...


Yup...that is so true...
no matter what the track was they always pulled of their scenes with perfection ... their isn't a sinlge premeer scene which I don't like or i thought they could have done it better! They were truly magical

and all the best jodi awards they have won, were well deserved!

yesss Day Dreaming me neither abby... i love all premeer scenes... 
they truly deserved those awards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'd love to see them doin something different rather than comin back with a squeal to desh...
it'l be nice to see them in different avatars and characters... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AymeeTasneem-17iheartChai-Abigail-

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Joined: 25 February 2011
Posts: 8230

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

yesss Day Dreaming me neither abby... i love all premeer scenes... 
they truly deserved those awards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'd love to see them doin something different rather than comin back with a squeal to desh...
it'l be nice to see them in different avatars and characters... 

Yes me 2 wanna see them doing new characters cause I knw their capable of it! They have proved themselves as Premeer and now I wanna see them doing new characters and I'm sure they'll prove themselves again!

It will be nice to see the same jodi again but with different characters


The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AymeeTasneem-17iheartChai

additi10 IF-Rockerz
additi10
additi10

Joined: 15 September 2008
Posts: 8534

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Made a vm on Harshiti on I love u my Angel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q72t_quOZw8

hope u guyz like itEmbarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bd670816AymeeTasneem-17iheartChai-Abigail-FakeLoveAASUS

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Joined: 25 February 2011
Posts: 8230

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by additi10

Made a vm on Harshiti on I love u my Angel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q72t_quOZw8

hope u guyz like itEmbarrassed

awww Natasha that was such a sweet and simple  vm...Loved the song...heard that song after ages!
all the Harshiti SBS segmnt scenes were lovely! Their sooo adorableEmbarrassed

Great vm...please do make more

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasneem-17additi10

additi10 IF-Rockerz
additi10
additi10

Joined: 15 September 2008
Posts: 8534

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

Originally posted by additi10

Made a vm on Harshiti on I love u my Angel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q72t_quOZw8

hope u guyz like itEmbarrassed

awww Natasha that was such a sweet and simple  vm...Loved the song...heard that song after ages!
all the Harshiti SBS segmnt scenes were lovely! Their sooo adorableEmbarrassed

Great vm...please do make more

Thankyou so muchhhEmbarrassedBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasneem-17-Abigail-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh.~*~.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: In-Sanity-Metis   Replies: 1190   Views: 82836

In-Sanity-Metis 1190 82836 20 November 2010 at 1:47pm by mazkachazka
.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh IX.~*~.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: khushix   Replies: 1183   Views: 81712

khushix 1183 81712 08 August 2010 at 10:36am by In-Sanity-Metis
.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti Ka Desh VIII.~*~.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: nandini27   Replies: 1189   Views: 66577

nandini27 1189 66577 27 June 2010 at 11:40am by khushix
.~*~. Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh VII .~*~.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: In-Sanity-Metis   Replies: 1184   Views: 66252

In-Sanity-Metis 1184 66252 01 June 2010 at 4:14am by khushix
.~*~. Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh VI .~*~.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: nandini27   Replies: 1191   Views: 67563

nandini27 1191 67563 08 May 2010 at 12:18am by XSilentPrayersX

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index