Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh.~*~. (Page 10)

cutegirl94 Goldie
cutegirl94
cutegirl94

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

Here you go guys another phroolworthy pic:

Heer in the arms of prem Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...they just look so perfect!Embarrassed
Ohhh rabbaaa!! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming This pic make me go fljgjdkfnkmfngkdhf Heer in the arms of prem! Blushing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aymeenewt2007-Abigail-BluFate-Fatima-

Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Grace Premeer wiv 5 kids???

I was contempt wiv just 3 lolz i don't think they would have had this many...if Lalit hadn't got married to Gay3 it would have only been 2 LOL so may be 2 kids would have been enough...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

newt2007BluFate-Fatima-

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
I don't want to spam but Abby Angry you posted up another picture that I just have to comment on.

That's so adorable...but I find it funny at the same time.

I don't know just carrying her around in public like that seems kind of funny LOL if was alone in their own household that would be different...more romantic...or maybe more romantic if she hurt her leg and he was carrying her to get medical attention Day Dreaming

Oh, I was thinking about the children...
1. Chahat
2. Sneha (yes, I know most of you don't consider her their kid but they did take her in so she is the adopted kid)
3. Ayaan (our chota Prem...name I came up with)
4. Twins (boy and a girl...hehe...names...hmmm...Ishaan and Leher LOL ...names I used in my SS)

There you go 5 children

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

newt2007-Abigail-BluFatesweta2005Preeti.xo-Fatima-

Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Lolz Grace i wouldnt mind twins i fink Preet n Meher had twins in the show but they gave one to Harman n Maya LOL wonder where the kids went all i saw was Chahat n Sneha after the Premeer marriage

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

newt2007sweta2005BluFate-Fatima-

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

Lolz Grace i wouldnt mind twins i fink Preet n Meher had twins in the show but they gave one to Harman n Maya LOL wonder where the kids went all i saw was Chahat n Sneha after the Premeer marriage

We saw Kulraj's eldest the son hanging around with Chahat and Sneha.

Gungun was around...sort of..there was this one scene I was watching and Gungun was in the background trying to climb onto something...it was hilarious! I forgot who the two adults where in the scene.  I wasn't paying any attention to what the adults were saying and kept looking at the little girl who played Gungun LOL  I was like she's trying to climb that fence does the camera and production people not see this?  Probably explains why Gungun wasn't around that much.  She was probably one of the kids who got into all sorts of mischief when she was on set.  But in some ways I think it was perfect casting cause Preet was the mischievous Juneja brother...Gungun has to be just as naughty as her Papa.

*sigh* Wished we got Papa Preet and Gungun scenes but I know Sushant was busy with PR.

I think Tanu showed up for Prem and Heer's marriage and then after that disappeared.

And yeah Maya and Harman's child disappeared...cause their storyline of Meet giving them one of their kids got scrub when Sushant moved to PR.

-Abigail-sweta2005BluFate-Fatima-

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iheartChai

I think that was one annoying line...I know they were trying to show Heer as the typical shy dutiful wife, obedient daughter-in-law, and respected daughter, etc. But seriously after you already did *ahem* there was no need for that line anymore...it's quite obvious what your husband wants...and you shouldn't be afraid to cuddle with him and do whatever

Question do you think Prem and Heer would have had five children if the show continued?

Just thinking cause Lallu had 5...Juneja genes ROFL

Yup that line was the most annoying line of heeriye 

@Bold: I agree after doing *ahem* Blushing you shouldn't be that shy and running away atleast when its only you and your husbaand...its okay if u don't want to do infront of family!

and Grace your question?!?!?! ROFLROFL
well as you know our prem was the "Adarsh" beta and followed his dad's step...so it could be that he would have 5 kids just as you said juneja gene ROFL

and I like your idea of premeer having twins and that makes their kids 5 so ya they could have had 5 kids if the show carried on and another point that prem always wants  *ahem*Blushing with heer so it was quiet possible ROFL

newt2007BluFatesweta2005-Fatima-

sweta2005 IF-Sizzlerz
sweta2005
sweta2005

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
and Grace your question?!?!?! ROFLROFL
well as you know our prem was the "Adarsh" beta and followed his dad's step...so it could be that he would have 5 kids just as you said juneja gene ROFL

and I like your idea of premeer having twins and that makes their kids 5 so ya they could have had 5 kids if the show carried on and another point that prem always wants  *ahem*Blushing with heer so it was quiet possible ROFL

nice thought abby

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

newt2007-Abigail--Fatima-

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iheartChai

I don't want to spam but Abby Angry you posted up another picture that I just have to comment on.

That's so adorable...but I find it funny at the same time.

I don't know just carrying her around in public like that seems kind of funny LOL if was alone in their own household that would be different...more romantic...or maybe more romantic if she hurt her leg and he was carrying her to get medical attention Day Dreaming

Oh, I was thinking about the children...
1. Chahat
2. Sneha (yes, I know most of you don't consider her their kid but they did take her in so she is the adopted kid)
3. Ayaan (our chota Prem...name I came up with)
4. Twins (boy and a girl...hehe...names...hmmm...Ishaan and Leher LOL ...names I used in my SS)

There you go 5 children

Oh Grace that just satisfied me! you guys distracted me and I'm satisfied that i was able to do that to you guys today! Evil SmileBig smile *Grins happily*

Ya I knw would have been more romantic if he carried her in their room or some place private
but heeriye in prem's arms just makes me go SillyDay Dreaming (sorry I'm being a bit crazy) LOL

and I like the idea of twins and I love all the names you've chosen!

I'm expecting to see premeer's ayaan soon in your FF Wink

newt2007khajjuBluFate-Fatima-

Go to top