Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh.~*~. - Page 112

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ...Harshiti...

Yup...
and harshiti themselves have said that chand was the main lead ... no scene could be done without it πŸ˜†

I was just going to say that Abby...you're spamming so fast with the pics and comments πŸ˜†

The chand is a very big part of Premeer...whenever they were sad they looked at it, whenever they were happy they looked at it...

And I just love that pic...the way Heer is smiling is just so she knows what exactly Prem wants...lol...

I still remember the episode before this when Prem was super happy to get their room back πŸ˜†

He couldn't wait

He was finally going to get his wedding night but then Heer had that headache because she working too much.

And he got all sad but then became really concern over Heer's health...I'm sure inside he was like

Well, in the end you had a nice little scene of Prem rubbing medicine on Heer's forehead

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Catching up's and touching up's β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜

harshiti8 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

wet premeer again ... πŸ˜

Lovely scene πŸ˜³

the titanic scene*sigh*
this picture speaks for itself😍
iheartChai thumbnail

awww Heeriye buttoning Prem's shirt πŸ˜

http://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/198194_119296894811318_100001930237144_141270_7134823_n.jpg

such a cute scene πŸ˜³

I loved this scene...Prem was being so bad and messing around with her...
Aymee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

another pic where we nearly got a Kiss...this time it was Harshiti β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜

Seriously Abby, I thought you loved me and here you are trying to kill me with all these pictures.  πŸ˜†

I have phied so many times, that I have lost count.  πŸ˜†
iheartChai thumbnail

wet premeer again ... πŸ˜

Lovely scene πŸ˜³

http://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/168046_118559831546742_100001781782420_112270_3900522_n.jpg

I love that look on Harshad's face

And why does he have to look so good wet? 😈

The wet rain seasons are so good with these two πŸ˜† even though here Heer is passed out
-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: iheartChai

I was just going to say that Abby...you're spamming so fast with the pics and comments πŸ˜†

The chand is a very big part of Premeer...whenever they were sad they looked at it, whenever they were happy they looked at it...

And I just love that pic...the way Heer is smiling is just so she knows what exactly Prem wants...lol...

I still remember the episode before this when Prem was super happy to get their room back πŸ˜†

He couldn't wait

He was finally going to get his wedding night but then Heer had that headache because she working too much.

And he got all sad but then became really concern over Heer's health...I'm sure inside he was like

Well, in the end you had a nice little scene of Prem rubbing medicine on Heer's forehead

I'm getting a pro at spamming cause of harshiti/Premeer πŸ˜Ž
LOL sorry guys if I'm osting so much but i want this finished and m so tired now...

Grace that kissing emo is sooo β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ, O my just imagine if Harshad or Additi read this πŸ˜² πŸ˜†

I knw it was so sad heer had a headache and prem had to wait πŸ˜’
iheartChai thumbnail

Just Love it How their holding hands β€οΈ

and AG's hand on HC's face πŸ˜

http://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/181522_112286928845648_100001930237144_96166_763358_n.jpg

Just a magical performance.  This is my number 1 favorite from there 2nd would be the Teri Ore performance then the Isq Hua performance
Aymee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: harshiti8

the titanic scene*sigh*
this picture speaks for itself😍

I loved the Titanic scene.  Prem expressing his love for Heer and trying to wake her up only to have him pass out also.  What a beautiful scene.  Day Dreaming
harshiti8 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: iheartChai

He couldn't wait

you explained it so well graceπŸ‘πŸΌ
and i love ur smileys..specially this one