Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aymee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Ahhh, our first almost kiss scene.  Their face was so close.  If Prem had moved one more step closer then we would had our first Premeer's kiss.    Thanks Nabz for posting this.

Abby and Selvy, I think this PHug even took us by surprise when it aired.  I think most of us wasn't expecting it that is why.  πŸ˜†  Like Selvy said, Prem didn't care where he was.  All he wanted was to hug his beautiful wife.  😳

@ Suku, beautiful Premeer siggie. πŸ‘  I will update my siggie with this soon.
FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ...Harshiti...

Very well said faiza...it really does seem like a journey down the  memoory lane πŸ˜ I loved watching all the pics πŸ˜³...ya missing them sooo much πŸ˜­

Yup rajasthan track was definately a memorable track...all PHreamers were excited about this track as Prem was returning πŸ₯³

yeah exactly prem's return was one of the biggest gifts CVs and ekta have ever given to us..and i still remember the moment i got to know tht prem is returning..i was literally jumping wid excitmntπŸ˜†
-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
☺️ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ
Prem being all naughty just to get heeriye's full attention πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

words are not needed for this pic β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

When she comes near her he stares into his eyes. then he looks at her lips. then inches closer to touch her nose with his.  did ever anyone noticed it. he never missed a chance to rub his nose on hers.

Oh sorry. i'm talking too much.
  i have on more but i don't want to be banned by mods. so i keep my mouth shut.

-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@sur tooo gorgeous siggy loved it using

made 2 more avi'z (:

newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

☺️ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

Prem being all naughty just to get heeriye's full attention πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

5 year old daughter's father goes romantic when he sees his wife.

What a romantic father? Prem became very romantic only after he became a father.

Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
guys...u are going so phast...
i am lost...
and thank u all for liking my work...πŸ˜ƒ
Aymee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: newt2007

When she comes near her he stares into his eyes. then he looks at her lips. then inches closer to touch her nose with his.  did ever anyone noticed it. he never missed a chance to rub his nose on hers.

Selvy, my dear, you are not going to get banned.  πŸ˜ƒ  If that was the case, then all of us would have been banned from IF long time ago πŸ˜†

Nose rubbing was Premeer's trademark.  Prem always took the opportunity to rub Heer's nose with his.  😍
-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yes selvy I've noticed, he always rubs his nose on hers  πŸ˜³
No no selvy its alright...we really need this to finish this FC

and we all have a lot to say about these pics and something are sooo β˜ΊοΈ if we say it we will probably get banned πŸ€£ so lets avoid tht πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

5 year old daughter's father goes romantic when he sees his wife.

What a romantic father? Prem became very romantic only after he became a father.

correction...7yr old...the CVs never keep the track of age and stuff...πŸ₯±
he surely is...😳...itni sunder biwi saamne khadi hai...toh apne aap ko kaise rok paayega...😳😳