Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
eventhough this scene was very sad πŸ˜­
but I just LOVEEE the PHug πŸ˜³, the way heer was leaning onto prem and how he was stroking her hair to comfort her awww

Aymee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fatima, the caps you posted reminded me how sweet and innocent Prem and Heer were. 

Prem was so innocent when he was living with Heer and Meher.  Who ever thought he was actually a naughty boy in the inside.  πŸ˜†
-Abigail- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aymee

Fatima, the caps you posted reminded me how sweet and innocent Prem and Heer were. 

Prem was so innocent when he was living with Heer and Meher.  Who ever thought he was actually a naughty boy in the inside.  πŸ˜†

@Bold: πŸ€£ LOOOL...so true Lisa...the prem from then and prem after marriage was so different in this aspect β˜ΊοΈ πŸ€£
Aymee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Harshiti...

eventhough this scene was very sad πŸ˜­

but I just LOVEEE the PHug πŸ˜³, the way heer was leaning onto prem and how he was stroking her hair to comfort her awww

Oh Abby I wanted to see this episode when it aired here in States but SP took KDM time slot that week to show the behind the scenes for their upcoming SPA that weekend.  I was so mad and upset. 

But you are right, it was a very sweet and sad scene.  Heer just got her Prem back and he was going to leave just broke Heer's heart.  (And ours too Cry)
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ahhh one of my mostest fav scene this scene seemz so pure just love this scene

credit nans
-Abigail- thumbnail

what a lovely terrace dance scene this was πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
omgoh im loving the pics you guys are posting..missing all those lovely moments they shared..wish they come back soon...ill peep in here after every few minuted guys..have big mountain loaded work on my head..😊..so will try to manage both my work and premeer/..πŸ˜†
-Abigail- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aymee

Oh Abby I wanted to see this episode when it aired here in States but SP took KDM time slot that week to show the behind the scenes for their upcoming SPA that weekend.  I was so mad and upset. 

But you are right, it was a very sweet and sad scene.  Heer just got her Prem back and he was going to leave just broke Heer's heart.  (And ours too 😭)

Really...I heard about SP and they keep on changing times...Grace was all mad aswell ...
I can imagine how bad you guys must have felt awww πŸ˜’ SP πŸ˜‘

I knw it was so sad for heer...it definately broke her heart and ours too πŸ₯Ί
-Abigail- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mazkachazka

omgoh im loving the pics you guys are posting..missing all those lovely moments they shared..wish they come back soon...ill peep in here after every few minuted guys..have big mountain loaded work on my head..😊..so will try to manage both my work and premeer/..πŸ˜†

Meee 2 kauser missing all premeer and harshiti  moments πŸ˜’
want them back ASAP now...this wait is killing me...
really really wish they come back sooon ...
awww its okay we understand your busy...really appreciate tht your peeping here after every few minutes and helping us finish this FC πŸ˜³
-Abigail- thumbnail
Fatty di that was another lovely scene of premeer and chand...πŸ˜†

loved the way prem took care of heer and how he was carressing her cheeks, holding her hands 😍  πŸ˜ πŸ˜...sooo magical πŸ˜³